Lumintop FW21 Pro Floodlight photo comparisons: Mateminco MT07,, AT40 mule, FW3A...C8+, NI40, SP36.

Can not reply your message, find my email in the signature

Fw21…a bit older model,but still the same question-buy or not to buy:) No usb,only cw leds…But soo bright…ah

I've changed my mind on the FW21 Pro.

Even if it were available in warm white, I'll pass.

It's not very bright for very long.

I'll wait until something better comes along.

Yes agree…sadly…

Very nice, how do you like the At40?

What do you mean by not bright for long? Intensity or output? Mine does a bit over 1000lm (80% of max ramp) continuously without cooling. It reaches 65°C but this is indoors at room temp tailstanding so the cooling fins can’t really work. Sustained output is better than most other light this size due to the efficient emmiters. Ideally I would like something just as bright but with more throw and an efficient driver. I was thinking about the NS73 when Neal stocks it but it has a rear clicky and no anduril so I can’t set the temperature.

PRECISELY. This is exactly why I didn’t pull the trigger on it. There’s really no need for this light to try pumping out 10k lumens. It just doesn’t have the heat sinking design for it. Sure, with Anduril, you can code a limit so you don’t go there. But frankly, I just don’t like the emitter tint supplied. It’s too cold. A nice neutral white? Now you’re talking.

I dont understand why theres no option for other emiters.In better colour.Maybe they are not available …But its real pocket rocket.

Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but where are folks with this one nowadays? I see Lumintop did not release a 5000k XHP version unfortunately.

However, the heat issue is prevalent in all of the lights of this ilk. Why can't someone do this same build, 3xXHP (50 or 70) in 5000k, but have an extended throat on beneath the head, and a longer battery tube? Perhaps run a pair of 21700s in parallel somehow...

I'm in the market for a multi-emitter flooder using a single cell, and the usual suspects keep crossing my keyboard: Imalent MS03, Mateminco TK04, the FW21 Pro.... All of them face the same challenge, heat.

Try a WT3M.

Funny you mention it. I have that in my cart at aliexpress and being so inexpensive, I was concerned. Perhaps it will make a good experiment nonetheless.