✌ LUMINTOP GT MINI NM.1 1050m Copper & Brass (2021) Flashlight >>> from $83.93

Thanks. Ordered 1 copper, 1 brass

Thank you for your continued support.

Special Price: from $83.93 - $89.93

Freeme's Coupon: F17913

I’ve already bought both but no short tube in the box

It says short tube included on freeme’s description but on Banggood description it doesn’t mention that the short tube is included. I have a brass one at checkout now and was wondering too if you get the 18350 tube? Coupon works great, but I don’t want to have to pay extra for the small tube + shipping etc if I can avoid it.

for CR888,
don’t worry, short tube in brass or copper don’t sold separately.

Store might have removed it from the description after i published on this thread. Really sorry if you are ordered your lights because of the tubes. If Lumintop decides to make them, I am more than happy to send them to you for free.

Let’s hope freeme, I consider it a promise!!!

Freeme -

I just want to let you know how MUCH i appreciate your deals for us, and i have used them many times to buy lights i have really wanted!

and, I want a copper so bad.. but $90.. i mean its worth it, its just a tough price. Maybe one day.. or maybe a holiday season discount? i doubt it will get lower than it is now, but a guy can hope! lol.

Thanks again, Freeme!

You shouldn't worry, Freeme is good on his word. I really don't think he would say that to you if he didn't intend on delivering. For the rest of us, well now we know the short tube is not included, so i would think purchase with that knowledge in mind.