Lumintop GT nano on the way

Can you please provide a date of when that was posted?

Also, to those looking at lumintoplighting.com, please check this post and the following first: Lumintop GT nano on the way - #671 by jon_slider

I’m not sure how to view the exact timestamp but around 2 hours ago (Victor Zhou on Instagram: "The 10440 tube for the GT Nano, get and what do you think? #GTNANO #10440 #LUMINTOPLIGHTING #edcflashlight").

I missed that post, I’ve already placed an order with lumintoplighting.com, is it worth cancelling my order? I thought it was legitimate, seems like the same underlying setup as the Sofirn site.

Isn’t that victor guy a official lumintop person? In that Instagram post he said to buy it on lumintoplighting

1 hour ago on Reddit

Victor is using Reddit and Instagram for social media marketing

not exactly, he works for a store that sells lumintop products

lumintoplighting is not an official lumintop site, they advertise stuff before they have it in stock

Im glad to know they know a 10440 tube is coming

I dont think it is in stock, because it is not listed on the two REAL official Lumintop sites… which are
Lumintop.com and
Lumitoponline.com

anyway, I dont think there is any harm in ordering from Lumintoplighting, just be patient, until the item is actually in stock… the claim on their site that they have stock, is not true

Thanks for the response, I’m happy to keep my order and wait it out and confirm whether I receive the product or not.

Do you happen to know if Victor is an official Lumintop employee/rep? (https://www.instagram.com/victorzhou57/). He seems to be associated with Lumintop in some way (states “Marketing and sales of Lumintop_flashlight” in his insta bio) and links to Lumintoplighting as the place to order from in comments. EDIT: just read your response properly and see you’ve covered that already :person_facepalming:

On the note of not having stock, he has stated he expects it to be about a week until this ships.

to save me from repeating a previous post, please read the link:

Let me know if that does not answer your question, (its a valid question), and Im not trying to be rude… Im happy to help, once you catch up with the background info.

If that’s true, that’s very reasonable prices especially for the 10440 tube. Man, has this Nano stuff grown into a world all it’s own! :money_mouth_face:

That does thanks!

Sorry should’ve been more thorough reading through it all myself. I will keep my order after seeing others have received theirs from Lumintop lighting previously, I’d been holding off ordering a nano until the 10440 tube was available and just jumped on it when I saw it was available. I probably should have done some more research into the official stores for Lumintop before paying any money, too much trust in stores being legitimate when I see it’s going through PayPal!

Just received my Nano. I’m shocked by the tiny size and serious throw. Having read many comments about the switch light not working I pulled the switch boot out and only then could I see the red indicator light. It is buried slightly away from the switch. The boot is only slightly translucent so I can understand why I can’t see the indicator light except in very limited very dark situations at the correct angle from the side. Until I learn all the programming tricks I will just unscrew the base one quarter turn to lock out the light.

This Nano is cool in my opinion.

[quote=Xylnas]

I think you’ll be fine, Xylnas. Keep us posted on the progress of your order.

Lumintoplighting is not an official Lumintop store but seems to be a legitimate seller (with poor communication). They’ve issued a refund for my canceled order.

I tried to order a 10440 tube from LumintopLighting.com. The shipping costs more than the tube and then there was a $.45 service fee added. I canceled.

[quote=TIFisher]

Yeah I’m sure it will be, it’ll be interesting to see how soon it arrives compared to when the 10440 appears on the official Lumintop stores.

Ah, I guess there must be a minimum order amount for free/reduced shipping? I was charged $1.35 for shipping to the UK but I’ve ordered a nano + 10440 cell + 10440 tube coming in at $50.71 total. I also had a service charge of $1.91 applied in that price.

From Victor: ” The 10440 tube doesn’t fit with the aluminum GT Nano at present, if you like, you might need to wait for one or two months until the new batch production which will able to use the 10440 tube”

Edit: he then said “ yes, it can use with the gt nano at present but might risk the risk of frying the led when running on turbo for a long time”

“Copper mcpcb isn’t thick enough so there is still a risk”

Is this referring to the version of the GT Nano he is selling on lumintoplighting with the 10440 tube option?

I messaged Victor before placing my order and he confirmed the copper MCPCB used in the GT Nano he is selling is set to enable the 10440 tube.

Message I received was as follows:

Victorzhou: “Hi, yes, the GT nano at present comes with a copper MCPCB that enables use of the 10440”

Looks like I’m finally going to order that 2 Nanos soon (copper and alu) :slight_smile:

Okay so I have received the following email from Lumintop Lighting after having placed my order for the nano + 10440 tube:

Dear customer,
We thank you for your interest in the GT Nano 10440 tube and the order in our shop.

Yet we regret to inform the 10440 tube is still not safe enough to run on the GT Nano Aluminum version at the moment. They’re still the risk of burning the LED when turning on at Turbo continuously due to the heat accumulation.

For safety concerns, we inform and ask if you agree to cancel the 10440 tube and the 10440 battery (if ordered), but to keep other items if contained in the order?

If yes, we will cancel the order and get the refund in two working days, and we will ship out the items being kept (if there is) asap.

If you would like to keep the 10440 tube order, then we determine you had noted the risk of using the 10440 tube and the 10440 battery and will bear all the consequences arising therefrom.

Orders will not go into process and ship until we received your reply.

1) The initial version GT Nano that comes with the aluminum MCPCB will not able to use the 10440 tube, it will burn the LED due to limited heat dissipation ability.

2) The GT Nano at present with a copper MCPCB, it can stand to run on the 10440, but when running on the Turbo mode for a long time (much longer runtime on 10440 Li-ion), the risk of burning the LED still exist. It needs to upgrade the heat dissipation ability in future production.

3) The GT Nano Copper and brass are now able to run with the 10440 Li-ion battery, and they are safe.

We are terribly sorry about the inconvenience and please get us back about your decision soon.
Or any ideas, just let us know.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Lumintoplighting team

This was also backed up by a post from Victorzhou on instagram:

Posting here for anyone else that is interested, I’m tempted to keep my order for the tube and order a brass version for now (I was already tempted to get one to match some other brass items I have). I was intending to keep the nano on a keyring and will order a aluminium version of the nano when they make the next batch with 2mm copper MCPCB’s for this purpose later on.

That is a clear explanation :+1:

Agreed.

Good intel. Thanks for sharing, Xylnas.

Thanks Xylnas for posting the information here :wink:
Some more waiting time then :smiley: