Lumintop GT nano on the way

Why?

interested

That’s all he’s got in his wallet.

interested

Yeah.

20$US is quite low, especially if it’d be using a White Flat.

I’d expect 30$US for the White 1mm2 one, and 25$US for the SST-20 4000k 95CRI one.

I have no price info

but since when it making something smaller linked to cheaper?

the portion of material costs is sure neglectable compared to machining, shipping development and marketing...

;)

It is not just about production costs, it is also about customer expectation. I too have the feeling that a AAA version should cost less than a 14500 or 18650 version. But if they do this Nano right all the way I’m prepared to spend a bit more than planned. :slight_smile:

price something between 25-30$ is realistic…. higher would be weird…

I’m in

This!! :beer:

For $30 bucks one can buy an Astrolux FT03 with XHP50.2 incl. NarsilM v1.3!

:BEER:

- SAM -

i too believe $20 is perfect spot for this light

the white flat, iirc is not that expensive, and the MCPCB doesn’t need to be DTP, an Alumium one is enough

Are you sure? I’d love to see it tested but I doubt non-DTP alu PCB would work well with 10440 driven white flat. DTP alu might but is it that much cheaper?

Yeah. Are you sure you would like to run such a small LED with high power density with a non DTP PCB?

what is the maximum current 10440 can give, 3A ?, and for how long, 30s?, i see no point in using DTP MCPCB

i’m not sure how much DTP MCPCB will cost, but i know for sure Alumium mcpcb is dirt cheap in China

Please don’t cheap out on the MCPCB :slight_smile:

would emitter fry off or ?

One flat white please

I’ll buy 2, thanks.

At some point this miniaturization becomes just yet another cash grab/cow.

Honestly ask yourself these questions;

Does the new light do something significantly better than the previous model/design?
Is it affordable?
Do I really need it?

The answers to these ?’s will make your bank account better for it.

I am breaking away from the sickness and feel better already, for real.
When I stopped to realize I was buying flashlights that did not offer enough of a real world lumen difference to the naked eye to see a change it became so clear.
Don’t be a slave to the “Dyno” or lumen meter in this case.

JMHO, realization, sudden clarity in the past 2 months.