Lumintop GT94X (4 or 8 * 21700 version of GT94). 24,000 lm. 2950m

I wonder how well it performs in keeping up the output over a longer period of time. I hope it won't drop like a rock. And I'm glad they don't use Anduril in this light.

The price is quite high even with coupons, we are talking about 480 $ without tube for 8 batteries, I think I will wait some time to see if and when the long version will be available and if the price could go down a bit ...

I have now seen on Nealsgadget that the tube for 8 batteries is sold separately for about another 60 $ so if I wanted the long version I would pay a total of about 540 $ which honestly is a bit too much for 4000 lumens of difference and 500 meters more of launch which then we still have to verify if they are true ...

More than a few pics and still beam shots and a video beamshot have been posted on the German flashlight forum. :)

Thanks richbuff.

My GT94X on the way. Will have it next week. Will do a comparison test between the GT94X and GT94 and really see what the difference is in the lumens output and intensity between these lights.

Awesome! Looking forward to it.

Thank you very much so we will finally see if GT94 owners like me are worth this expense ...

Got my GT94X from Neal. Will do tests tonight. Let see then if the GT94X is close to the advertised specs.

Mine doesn't in terms of throw.. so I'm curious how your performs.

Lumens yes, throw no.

Did you measure the intensity?

Yes, I did... but I'd like to know your measurements before I share mine :D

I used 4*Samsung 40T batteries.

When the hidden power of marketing collides with the truth of real numbers, it happens that if the numbers are spread, nothing is sold!

Thanks for your valuable information with light meters and for your videos, in the best of your measurements you get a difference in lumens in favor of GT94X of 7% far from 20% of the declared. You think something could change with the tube with 8 batteries?

I will order the long tube and do a test again to see.

I will look forward to your tests ...

I just contact Neal. According to him he don’t have any long tubes in stock.

That thing is a beast.

In case you're interested, here is my review: https://1lumen.com/review/lumintop-gt94x/

21,814 lumens after 30 seconds

1,372,000 cd after 30 seconds = 2343 meters / 2562 yards / 1.46 miles