Lumintop SD10 1D cell flashlight

Thanks a lot for the warning.
I just tested it on few seconds on each modes and it seems to be brighter on every mode compared to 3xAA, will not try it again as i cant aford to kill this light. Got this as been looking for a 1xD light for a while now and runtime seems great.

I cannot see this on Fasttech at all.

4xAA

Thanks. I’d like a 1S4P version. Or a 1S3P

Mine arrived yesterday :slight_smile:
A size comparison with the D40a

Finally a 1d light. Modes are well spaced, pwm is very high frequency. All in all I really like it, the UI is pretty good too.
My only dislike is there feels like there’s too much rubber in the switch, I feel ridges from the profile when I push the button

Nice! I have to say, that is a mighty handsome light, possibly even better looking than the D40A. And I say that despite having just today received a beautiful D40A in the mail.

So, how’s the brightness on AA compared to the D40A, to your eyes?

My SD10 should be here early next week, expect a full review/comparison soon.

Ill check it on AA batteries tonight or tomorrow. As far as beam profile the D40 has a much better beam due to the op reflector.
The sd10 has an occasional ring in the beam. I’m running it on a d cell right now

It's back in stock.

What do you guys use to charge 32650? Does one fit in an Xtar SP2?

Hi spaceboy, i was asked that same Q by my brother afew weeks back, but he didn’t have a hobby charger like i have so i looked about and i found
this
Oops nearly forgot, this
is my charger.

I'll let you know soon. This charger says it's made for it. I have the charger, but no 32650...yet.

http://intl-outdoor.com/16340-to-32650-liion-battery-charger-p-306.html

I think the Trustfire TR-005 will work too.

That charger only charges at 500mA! That would take forever to charge a good 32650 (or even 26650)! The TR-005 sounds like the best choice at 1.5A charge rate, but I don't know that 32650 cells would fit. Does someone have one to test fit a "D" cell in (just see if it fits with the charger unplugged, don't try charging it!)?

-Garry

Just tried it. A D does not fit the TR-005. :(

review here

WF-188 Ultrafire works