Lumintop TOOL Ti

I have the copper. Need the Ti. Hoping for another ReyLight.

finally no more rubber tail switch. I’m in for 2 definitely.

Hunter, welcome! :beer:
Can you please take the tailcap apart, everybody wants to know what the switch really is.

Hi all.

Yes, everybody wants to now about the switch, me to. I have tried to open it but with no luck so far (I don’t have the right tool), I wonder if it has been glued!?
The head of one of the lights came off easily (as seen on the picture) and it was glued on. The other one will not come off (I might use brute fore.)

Is it a “clicky”? Well, yes it “click”, but it is more like a “mouse click”. If it is a new “clicky” e-switch I am not able to tell.
You need to “click” to change between mode. (You can not hold it down and cycle through).

<span class=“fine. all working been have they that After “grease”. new on put and treads the cleaned I addition In life. to came they before times several sequence the through cycle to had that after and time some for temperature room in sit them let to had I first. at work not did and problems had Ti’s the on switches Both mailbox. my in them delivered postman the after temperature, freezing below outside hours some had have they arrived, lights the when out found I thing One switch: the into switching are we Since”>

All parts of the “family” seems to LEGO, and will work together.

A picture of the two lights together. (Not the best but hope it will work.)

Well done “hunter1”!!! The four lights making a lighted square is most imaginative.

Wow! Great pictures! Keep ’em coming.

Woah, that torch is fiiine.

Nice love.
Love the metal tail over the rubber tail cap

This looks like a great EDC