Lumitact G700 Flashlight Video Review with no Navy Seals

LOL at the random somersault into a jog, aweeeesome job dude.

Do I need to compensate you for this? Because I like it!

Good idea…. Will do. Thanks!

If they don’t I’d be really really surprised!

It involves beer. Lots of beer.

All for flashlight science!

I think I figured out why you went with those tactical moves. You tried to blind a bear with the G700, and bear is now angry and is somewhere nearby looking for you, right?

Basically yes. The bear has underestimated my karate moves though.

i am waiting for someone to attempt to blind a bear with that POS and get mauled.then sue lumitact.

LOL! Awesome review, bud! Loved where you were testing the zoom function @ 4:20 and in general at the end, just watching you sneak around while listening to you talk was pure entertainment. :smiley:

Awesome review Mark! The tactical movements and the “zoom test” at 4:20 were hilarious! :smiley: Outstanding review from top to bottom. Couldn’t have asked for a better review of this over priced POS. Well done sir!

Great review! Thanks for doing this.

Well done! Thoroughly enjoyable. Thanks for your hard work on this!

LMAO...Those "tactical" moves transported me back to Animal House when Belushi was tactically stalking the girls sorority house...LOL...thanks for the LAUGH !!

And such a POS light... :-D _still laffin'''....thanks_

Great and very entertaining review! Love your backyard and that small shack, looks like a great place.

Funny, had to do a double take, great video.

Great review! and funny. i feel nauseated thinking of all the gullible un-educated people who wasted money on this piece of crap scam light.

I was so disheartened to see such a bad review of one of the best, if not the best flashlight to ever appear on the internet.

All I can say is:

As always, a very entertaining video review!

+1!

As for the light: I prefer my $0.10 camo SK68 clone I got at a Gearbest super-flash sale. It has 3 modes and even runs on alkalines. More serious: my $9.99 Thorfire JM07, that combines the reassuring properties of a German Shepherd and a brick stone.

Christ - I really hope the neighbors were out when you shot that one….

Always a pleasure to watch :beer:

I wasn’t sure I should include it… but decided “what the hell.” I let loose a bit more in this one, than some of my others.

I made sure I gave it mostly the full treatment. I guess I could have included a beamshot section, but figured I didn’t need to make it any longer. I think everyone gets the idea anyway.

Thanks! This one was a bit easier to put together than some of my others. It basically wrote itself!

Hopefully it looked as ridiculous as the marketing for this light!

It’s nice and creepy! I didn’t think I’d ever do as many of these as I have, but living in an old weird house gives me inspiration.

Thought I’d zoom in, just in case anyone got the wrong idea.

Yes! It probably makes them never want to buy another light. And to think we got the X5 and X6 for just a bit more than this one POS.

Sorry! I really besmirched it’s fine name!

I think I paid about $8-10 for my first foray into better lights… and it was the SK-68. I still think it was a great deal, so many years ago.

When I do my reviews, I strategically try and do them in areas of the yard where the carport, house, or shed- block the neighbors view. I know it’s hard to determine the geography of my place from the videos, but there’s a fairly large apartment complex bordering one side of the yard… a house on the other, and many houses right across the street. Know one would ever suspect a Youtuber lives right next door! Or maybe they secretly watch.

Nice work to get the word out about the scam lights. Unfortunately, your video makes it look even better than it is… Needs a side-by-side comparison with a decently-driven SK98 or other similar zoomie now to show how it compares to a properly-driven light with a good emitter. If I wasn’t so stinkin’ busy right now, I’d like to have an opportunity to do a side-by-side comparison with some of my other lights. :weary:

Those are some crazy-low lumen numbers from that thing…

Also a good comparison, same size led and lens (but smaller, better heatsinked, better led, way better driver, better build, cheaper, decent build-in charger), would be the Convoy BD04. http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32279728868.html?aff_click_id=d42549abbddf48b2a162a710bcde80cf-1451682929266-00174-zz3vvJmaQ&aff_platform=y

Nice review .