M4D M4X & BANGGOOD Double 11 GIVEAWAY

I messed up, missed 5 :person_facepalming: :weary:
Congrats to the winners and shame on those that cheated. Thanks Martin

Congrats to the winners, and thank you for the giveaway - was nice to do something different! :+1:
As for liking and subscribing - I’m never logged into youtube (and never will be), so unfortunately I can’t/won’t do that bit. Sorry :frowning:

I can not view video.

How many 11 were?

Also congrats to the winners and thanks for the giveaway! I got it right, but then not enough luck apparently
maybe next time. Btw I didn’t realize I wasn’t subscribed to the YT channel yet -> fixed :smiley:

First time I missed for 1, second time I got ir right! Still , I didn’t get the lucky strike to win this time!!
It was a very fun challenge,though, and nice GAW!
Thank you Martin :+1:

To be subscribed to that channel was a must to enter??

Any way to know the email of the winners with something like this??

Derthotmail.com Juan*******yahoo.es
Freder@outlook.com

Thanks for holding this giveaway! Guess I got the count right, but wasn’t one of the lucky ones

of course not

I got 26
hopefully next time.

Thanks, Martin! I won the fifth prize. :slight_smile: Now if I could just remember how handwriting works
 :blush:

I agree with, and appreciate, not exposing the winners’ emails, even redacted.

I received an email from Martin early this morning saying I was the lucky winner of the first prize! Big thanks to him for taking the time to create such a fun contest.

I second that. If anything, post BLF usernames, and if they weren’t members, a first name/country.

Thanks again, Martin!

ETA was 2019-12-23, but it showed up on 2019-12-16. No complaints. :wink:

cool :beer: