[M4Ddeal active] : Lumintop GT Mini - 2 authorized deals

Is there a big difference in the throw between the neutral white and the cool white? Just wondering if I should also pick up a cool white.

Hi, Martin . I already sent two letters to your mail, with my phone number.
I’m waiting for the track number.
In response, silence.

I just love the tint of the NW, its perfect. And the hotspot is very tight too, way better then convoys c8, here is example how it looks, in reality the hotspot on gt mini is smaller then it looks on camera for some reason doesnt do it justice… I never thought a light this size can produce so tight hotspot, really well done job and the reflector looks very smooth and clean.

Comparison between the C8+ in warm white

That is a NW GT Mini mortuus? That looks pretty decent, I must say. :wink:

I love them both :heart_eyes:

Correct, even tho it doesnt say anywhere on the package which tint it is i believe they sent the right :slight_smile:

/\ …. :+1:

Still no tracking :cry: I pre ordered 7/13/18. 1 mini gt, 1 short tube, 1 samsung 40Q, 1 18350 short battery. Then the following day i added 5 diffuser. I receive mail from Neal that he receive my order. I emailed Neal if he can mail my order without phone number last week, but still no reply. If battery is holding it back i can cancel the 30Q. Thanks Martin.

all order related questions need to be adressed to neal@m4dm4x.com

for the tracking please send me the paypal email you used to order (martin@m4dm4x.com) i got a list today (but sent all tracking#...)

I received my tracking today thanks.

Received The BLF GT mini this day, very fast after getting the trackin number :+1:

Very cool light :sunglasses:

Thank you for the opportunity

I don’t need it, so i ordered a NW GT Mini + holster… :person_facepalming:

A clear case of temporary insanity. Keep buying flashlights and it will pass.

Yes, eventually you’ll convince yourself you needed it all along. :stuck_out_tongue:

My tracking has showed it pre-shipping in Guangzhou (“Processed Through Facility”) since August 1, so a week now.

Meanwhile everyone seems to have theirs already. Any ideas on why mine is seemingly stuck?

I think the folks who already got theirs are in Europe and other areas closer to China than the US. Mine hasn’t ‘moved’ since August 1st either.

Dale (in Texas) got his quickly because it was bundled with something else from Neal via DHL.

Hm, okay. I guess we just wait, then! :cry:

Mine shipped on the 3rd, still in china…dont worrie…you should probably get next week.

Mine has been there since July 31st. Looks like US lights are all stuck there.

Mine (US order) was updated on 08/03 to “Dispatched from sorting center” at Guangzhou. Not sure if that’s actually different, or just different tracking systems interpreting the status differently.