[M4Ddeal active]: Rofis MR50

What about the tint ?Are there 2 versions CW and NW?

I would like hi cri option also,if possible.

I accidentally discovered another strange thing with my two MR50s. They only charge the battery to 4.0 volts. I tried both lights until the charge indicator turns green and they both do the same thing. I even tried both lights with a non-Rofis 21700 cell. Same thing, only charges it to 4.0 volts. Anybody else seeing the same thing with theirs. Is there any good reason why it would/should do this by design?

I’ve got an MR30 as well and I’m charging it right now to see if it does the same thing. Also have some MR70s and gonna check them as well.

UPDATE: I checked with a different, newer voltmeter and am getting 4.15 volts, which is closer to what I would expect. So NVM, false alarm/old and busted voltmeter… :rage:

Maybe the light turns on too soon. Will it continue to charge?

I think my old voltmeter must be crapping out. I checked using another newer voltmeter and I get 4.15 volts, which is closer to what I would expect. So false alarm/old and busted volt meter. :rage:

if the battery is low in a DMM (long before the bat low warning) they measure crap deluxe.

ask my pain working on medical equipment with calibrated high end flukes and "nothing matches"

when I found out the battery was a bit low I already screwed up the whole adjustment of the XRay

learned my lessons that day

Yeah I thought about that, but I had just put a new battery in my old voltmeter. It’s really old and it’s been beat up pretty good over the years. I like to try and keep my old stuff up and running as long as possible. But I’ve more than gotten my money’s worth out of it. Time to finally retire it.

Hello got promo code ? Thanks.

yes - still working!

get it here:

https://m4dm4x.com/m4d-m4x-deals/

btw-which of the Sofirns 18650 flashlights is the brightest/the best quality? question for Sofirn fans…:slight_smile:

This isn’t the right thread for asking about sofirn, but heres goes anyway. The most powerful I think is their Q8 at about 4300-4800 lumen. I recently bought the new c8f 21700 version and that is a really nice light as well. It should be good for 2800 to 3000 lumen.

Hah… I am mistaken… Rofis, sofirn… Hah. Mistaken. So similar. Anyway, thanks :smiley: