[M4Ddeal ALIVE] Imalent MS12 & R90C & R70C

That R90C is looking more and more tempting. Any idea what color temp those emitters are?

Wow didn’t expect the r90c to be over 800kcd!? I would get one but still weary about the reliably issues.

Great thrower for R90C even if it were 500kcd and above.
I wish MS12 to reach 200kcd, but 175kcd is very decent throw.

all orders have been shipped :beer:

Yeap… we all know acebeam x65 is putting 10000 lumen and 600kcd…

This r90c have 9 leds and put out 20000 lumen. So 800kcd make sense…

I ordered a r90c from Neal yesterday.

hope you used my code and link ;)

Yes sir. I use your link, and code then it directed me to Neal website. Neal got 4 r90c in stock which he sent me a photo… maybe he got more… he will shipped it oct 7 with the DHL…

Newlumen are you going to post some beam shots? Would love to see how it compares with the GT70.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiLTjvW6i7QuLcawOsHMFbA

i made two videos including the MF04S

Check out terry white beamshot on the YouTube too.

Forgot about Martin’s video. I just realized I saw that MF04s comparison.

Surprised that Terry is still making flashlight videos. Gave him a thumbs up. lol

Well, the same Terry White who praised first version of Haikelite MT09R so much to get many to buy from his groupbuy, and later had a lot of conflicts with Haikelite and started pointing each others as liar. And now he is praising Imalent MS12 for a free review sample, totally no scientific or objective tests done in this video review. The video is just him talking casually and whatever he can think of or get from MS12 published spec sheet. The only good stuffs are beamshots on the trees.