Magicshine headlight price mistake for 2.99 - EU only

My orders this morning were in "Waiting for supplier" status, but at this moment they are in "Prepare for shipment"

I wonder if will change to Shipped or Backorder again

Mine has also moved from backorder to prepare for shipment. We aren't really going to get these, are we?

I don't think so, but who knows?

Same, and I'd be really amazed if they ship them. (both piggy lights & MagicShine's went to "Prepare for shipment").

My piggy leds have shipped!

Shipped quantity shows as many as I ordered.

The mailman just dropped of two pillow-like packages. I received my 2-LED piggies and pictures can be found here. :p

You guys are lucky - my piggys are still "Preparing shipment" :(

Just got a cancel note:

Dear customer,

Thanks so much for ordering from Dealextreme.

We are sorry to inform you the item you ordered in our oversea warehouse is unavailable right now, so we are unable to ship this item to you, therefore we have cancelled this order and refunded you, if you have paid the order by Paypal, you can check the refund in your Paypal account now, if you have paid it by Credit card, it takes 7-21 working days for the refund arriving to you, please kindly wait for it.

If the cancelled oversea items are more than $10.00 USD in value, please kindly reply to this email that we will give you a $2 coupon for conponsation.

Sorry for the trouble.

Best regards
DX Team

No transaction number, so not sure if this applies to just one of my orders, or all of them. Haven't seen anything in paypal yet...

Meh -- easy come, easy go.

Yes, just got my note from them:

We refunded 2.99 of your order 120316001046066822 to your PayPal already,please go to check later.

If you have any other questions regarding your order, please contact customer service at: services.dx.com
Thank you
DX.com

Also got the Paypal refund note. Think I might have lost £0.03 in currency transaction variations. I will, of course, be writing to my Member of Parliament. Outrageous.

Yep, me too. No note or email though, either from DX or Paypal, just happened to be checking my account and saw the refund. Ah well, don't suppose any of us are really surprised ..

Mine got cancelled too. And refunded. Now DX what about interest on our loans to you?

They are getting worse and worse. Can't see myself giving them any more money.

There are better options available.

I also got a refund, but not any explanation by email. Oh well... It wasn´t supossed to be sent.

what a joke, sent my complaint, never gonna do business with dx again

how do i contact this 'company'? all the things i try state 'order cancelled'

I also got refunded, but nothing extra :(

Come on - everyone knows, that it was a price error (a $80 torch for $3 must be an error). It's ok to order it and hope to get it - but it is also ok, that they do not send them out and refund.

I just got my refund notice too, it says to check my paypal account to see it but I haven't actually been refunded, just sent the e-mail.

Error or not, if you go to a store here you pay the advertised price, end of story...

Yep. Same here!