Magicshine headlight price mistake for 2.99 - EU only

How could they be found ....???

10,000 of them were bought in an hour :P

i think I've seen these low bike light prices on ...>>>...The lens

The ones that are diffused in a certain way ..

even 3$ is cheap for that , but it makes more sense .

Dinodirect always sells these wrong advertised items right? Let's hope DX does the same...

Dead and deader! I bet there were alarm bells ringing at DX HQ. Haven't gotten an order cancellation note yet.

No need to own a bicycle - for $3, you’re getting 4 high quality 18650’s (IIRC MagicShine uses Samsung cells), 2.8A buck driver (5-8.4V), a P7 emitter (kind of obsolete but still can be useful), and a mini voltmeter… if you get anything at all :S

I ordered just one X2000 for 2,12$. Usually is 10,59$

Couldn't find that one via their search box... can you linky?

guess they corrected it as well, didn't find it either

So... did anyone get a reaction to their orders? Mine still say "payment received".

Same mine.

+1, lets hope they honor the deal, just like dinodirect does (as i've heard b4 on this forum)

Mine now says packaging.

You are a lucky men.

Mine says payment confirmed yet.

but what have they packed in your package??

It still feels too good to be true.

I shan't count my chickens yet.

Mine just says payment received. Just checked just now. But then it now says Back Ordered for an order from 14th February.

I'm not as much counting chickens as days now.

payment confirmed here, fingers crossed

I have had orders from DX revert back to an earlier stage before.

I'll be annoyed to have missed this one if they ship them, I've been waiting to order a magicshine for a long time now. Anyone in the UK/EU who ordered more than one or doesn't want theirs I'll be very happy to pay a reasonable price for one.

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/mini-pig-2-leds-flashlight-white-3-lr1130-included-844001138

Check out bulkrate pricing: buy 10+ and price will be $0.1/pc! I just ordered 100 of them for $12 or so.. I wonder what'll happen now :P

Wow thanks, they'll be great for gifts at childrens parties if it comes through.