Maglite 2d LED at Lowe's $14.97

I know Maglites aren't well thought of, but I know a lot of non-flashoholics like them. Their 2xD-cell, 134-lumen LED model is normally $30, currently on sale at Lowe's for $14.97.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_125548-76859-T2DNG6_0__?productId=3280052&Ntt=maglite+led&pl=1&currentURL=%3FNtt%3Dmaglite%2Bled&facetInfo=

Aww Man! You stateside guys have all the fun! Shucks! What a price that would be if I ever found something similar here in Denmark. I'd go nutty and buy at least 5.

I normally don't comment on these things as they are beyond my reach, but as of late I've been wanting a go at a real Mag mod more than once and maybe that is why I think I am seeing these unbelievable (to me) Mag price threads all the time now. D#¤"#

Sorry for the off topic rave and whine. Great price. For non-US residents it is unbelievable great!

Wonder what the shipping would be to Denmark... Anyone game??

Maglites are very well thought of by some of us. In fact, if I could only have one light, it would be the 3D version of this light. In my opinion the best all around light there is. Certainly not the best at any one thing, just the best all around.

Headed to lowes right now to see if they’re in stock. Postage should be lower if shipped without the cells. Pm me if you’re serious.

You can check the stock from the product page.

My store has the black, silver, red, and pewter. Xenon bulb not led. Picked up a black one.

How much would shipping to Australia be for the bare light. The Defiant Super thrower was just above $25.00.

What shipping service was that MRsDNF?

Led and xenon were both $14.97. Picked up a black xenon for me and red and blue led for Ledsmoke.

Hey MRsDNF, how much was shipping on the two mag D’s to OL?

Airmail under 1.5Kg was $43.00 with no tracking. Add 10% for the cost in US dollars.

Man, that is effed up.
Y’all need to get a couple of US business men who have to travel there anyway on their companies dime to be Mules and bring like 30-50 lights over the pond, they could pay for their entertainment and then some for free:_)

We are so spoiled in the USA with cheap shipping, I don’t know how you guys abroad can afford the shipping and bogus VAT fees.
I feel for ya. Wish there was some way around it, but I guess if there was, you would be doing it.
Thanks,
Keith

As the song go’s, the things we do for love. :stuck_out_tongue:

If I disassemble the lights they will both just fit(individual parts wrapped in bubble wrap) in a small priority international flat rate box shipped to Denmark is listed at $23.95

Funny, I was there yesterday and they were still the normal price. Must have cut the price today, or maybe our store is still normal price. Hell, they will be gone by Monday, if they really are on sale.

At my store the low price had only been marked on the incan’s but was good for both types.

usps (united states postal service ) for international shipping almost doubled about 4 months ago . domestic shipping is still a deal but international prices now are much harsher .

Shipping U.S. to australia for a small cr123 light went from 7$ to $13

My guess would be that a mag would cost at least $25 to ship... Not to mention it's still a pain to have to box it ,drive down to the post office and then stand in line ...Worst part is that dumb long line.

This is the third year running that 2D led mag lites are 14.97 for christmas ...

and I still don't want one .

They were offered at that price on BF, went to their list price of $29.97 for a few days, then back to the BF price. They are now almost sold out. Every household should have one of these lights. Very robust and they can be made to run on most any cell. In another thread, just for fun someone tried to blow the driver and plopped in 2 - 32650’s just to see what would happen. It worked. What that means of course, that in a Zombie apocalypse, this light could be made to work with whatever cells could be scrounged up. Very comforting if you worry about that kind of stuff. :slight_smile:

I just need to share this with you guys.

Mr Rufusbduck has pm'em me about these lights and will send me them just like that. Of course I pay them and the shipping but thats besides the point. BLF members RULE! I mean, he's had to go out of his way to get them for me. He has to wrap them, ship them and worry about them until I get them. What kindness and unselfishness. December is the month of small wonders and this is just s shout for the BLF members across the globe in general and Rufusbduck in particular: You are great people!

Thanks for putting that image in my head.