Make an offer, Bunch of Mods. Price drop or batteries added on what hasn't sold.

Thanks, I got all the tuition paid up today and now it’s only books I have to worry about.

The cost of college education is almost unaffordable for middle class families now. It was almost free when I went to college and I have more than repaid what the state invested in me many times over in income and other taxes paid but priorities seem to have changed and somehow an affordable education for young people is not so important anymore. Many graduates struggle with student debt for a long time. I wish you and your son the best.

Just a bump and reminding people that I like to trade and if you make an offer I’m likely to take you up on it as long as it’s not terribly far away.

SP03 and one HD2010 sold.

HD2010’s are sold

Just a quick bump.

Bump and announcement that I got the SRK. 18sixfifty is a stand-up seller.

First SRK and 4th soup can light. :smiley:

Price dropped to the lowest I will sell them for and these are all great lights. Got my youngest off to college and now I’m looking to pick up some cash for some other builds.

Payment sent for the Terminator and eight batteries.

Thank you for a great deal, 18sixfifty!

With warm regards,

Mark H.

Terminator SOLD

thanks

Hi 18sixfifty,

Your modified Black Shadow Terminator and eight 18650 batteries arrived this afternoon in perfect condition. Thank you for packing them so well. I love the seven-step UI and the beautiful beam color. It’s much smaller than I imagined (based on its output) and has a very useful range of light. Fit and finish are outstanding, and it’s easy to safely lock out with a partial turn of the head to avoid passive drain.

Thank you so much for a perfect transaction, Brad. You have my highest recommendation.

With kind regards,

Mark H.
Eureka, CA