Manker E02 and E14Ⅱ Global Review Campaign

I wasn’t aware of any TIR problem in the E14?

E02 information:

Cree XPG3/ Nichia 219C emitter

Single AAA battery

L shaped with the clicky switch on the top

Magnet on the tailcap.

70mm Length
Maximum output : 240 Lumens

—————————————————————————-

“L” shaped

Is this a headlamp?

I’d like to have one of each.

The tir len blows out the dome of led
Create purple tint

That was the first batch of S41S, the E14 never had that problem. As far as I know the S41S is also OK now (after changes).

Can you tell us the colour temperature and CRI on the 219C versions, please?

No, i have manker e14, and it had that problem, reflow 2 times, and my domes are damaged 2 times
The s41(normal one) had the same problem(when manker and astrolux still cooperated)

That’s the first I hear about it (which doesn’t prove anything).

[I have two S41 (first batch), one S41S (+ replacement head) and one E14 (recent batch with 219C). So I have tried to stay informed. Love the light by the way.]

Me too had last week received an astrolux s41 that has all 4 nichia dedomed and the worst tint I’ve ever seen. (donut hole and many colored yellow dots in the beam ).
It’s a pitty…

Thanks guys for your participation.
The selected reviewers:

robo819
Trevi_lux
giorgoskok

Please PM your shipping information including cell phone number.

Cell phone number?

PM sent . Thanks Manker

congratulations robo819, Trevi_lux and giorgoskok!
Unfortunately this means i cannot gain flashlight review experience, it seems like Manker only wants people to do reviews which already have experience.
well, back 2 work!

PM sent.
Thank you for the opportunity to test the new models!

I’d love to be a fly on the wall when Manker calls Robo819 on his cell phone! lol

Let’s just say his Texas drawl is somewhat pronounced… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Has anyone received one of these pups and are there any reviews available yet??

Manker … I actually need a headlamp for medical reasons, if you fancy sending me one I’ll happily review it for a very specific use which could potentially open up a very targeted market apart from general day to day use … if you’ve any interest please drop me a PM but interested to see reviews from anybody else in the interim.

Plenty of reviews!
For E02:

And E14II:

Both are really great lights!

Congrats for the selected participants :beer:

I think it’s used for shipping purpose. When the courier couldn’t find your address, they will call the phone number.

Hello everybody:
I set up lock out, And now I can not turn on the lights, please help me…

This might help.