Manker MK35 thrower alternatives (XHP35 HI)

So… with the Sofirn SP70 in the making, I decided to put the purchase of a high output thrower on hold. Instead I would go for a dedicated true thrower, with Manker MK35 capturing my interest.

I like its hard driven XHP35 HI, good mode spacing, design and relatively compact size, but the price seems too high and the only source is AliExpress.

Can you help me with alternatives of similar size, besides the MF02? There I cant stand the poor mode spacing and cheapo driver, would need to mod.

Requirements are:

7-9 cm smooth reflector with XHP35 HI
Minimum 2000 lumens on Turbo
Quality driver and good mode spacing or even better ramping
4x 18650 or 2x 26650

Thanks

http://flashlights.parametrek.com/index.html?led=XHP35%20HI&battery=4%2B18650+2x26650&bezel_size=70+90

I like the Lumintop ODL20C. It’s an improvement on the Manker and Utorch models it sprang from. Build quality is excellent. I like 26650 throwers and this one is VERY good. It can be had for $52 with a coupon shipped.

Other ones to look at are the astrolux MF02 and imalent RT35. Sorry I don’t know that much about them so I can’t comment on the modes and UI.

Thanks for your tips! The umalent RT35 seems closest, but i kind of dont trust that brand. Feel free to throw in more models, you thrower lovers :smiley:

Acebeam K70 ?

But what’s the code?

K70 would be great. Just the price is bit too high. Keeping an eye out for 11.11. deals.

Maybe Haikelite MT02. Nice mode spacing I think 50LM,250LM,500LM,1000LM,2500LM. 800 meters. $39.99 With a coupon from M4DM4X

It’s seriously overspecced. IIRC it actually delivers half of the claimed beam intensity. Not really a MK35 alternative…even after a LED swap.

Which one is overspecced? You mean the MT02?

Yes

I think for less then 100$ the MF02 is hard to beat since it has easy over 1km range, the lumintop is also good i guess for its size.

I have a K70 for sale if you’re located in the US… let me know if you’re interested :smiley:

Nope, im not from US…