Manker MK41 HI & HD (XHP35 HI / HD | 4 x AA / 14500) In-depth Review

Awesome

How do you turn off the side switch?

If you mean the LED's in the switch, AFAIK, you can't disable those.

Thanks for the good review. I ordered the MK41 HD NW last night. Looks like a really solid, good performing light.

Got my MK41 HD NW today. Definitely wins out in the coolness factor compared to all my other 4 x AA lights. It's a good looking light. I should have chosen the cw as the nw that came with mine is very yellow and far from neutral. Manker does not list their cw or nw values on their website. I think for the price they are asking, they should include what K each emitter is using in order to gain some confidence with future purchases.

Amazing review and images.

Would anybody who owns the light be so kind to measure the diameter of the shelf that the MCPCB sits on?
Also, would be curious to know the diameter of the reflector opening on the LED side.

Thanks!

Hi, I have Manker MK41 HD NW, and I use Eneloop Pro. So, in 0.1 lumen mode, I block the flashlight, unscrew the battery cover, screw it back in, unlock the flashlight, and 0.1 lumen mode works again. And the flashlight does remember the moon mode that I chose. But if you don’t block the flashlight and unscrew the lid, the 0.1-5 lumen mode disappears and the flashlight burns brighter. If you lock it again, unscrew the cover, screw it back in, unlock it, then the flashlight will turn on again in 0.1 lumen mode.

On Eneloop Pro in dragon eye mode, the diode is lit in very minimal mode and the power button flashes slowly. On Mankers’s Li-Ion battery works fine.

Hi there old thread! Does any body have one of these they are interested in selling? Sorry to ask in a "non sales" thread, but I figured I would go right to the source! Thanks!