Manker U11 / T01 EDC deal :) -> Closed

All PM answered :wink:

Is this offer still active?

PM info please. Many thanks

Done :wink:

PM info please, thank you :slight_smile:

PM for both please.

Manker U11.

Bought one through here and love it. Thanks, Sirius9!

Notice that Manker offers a neutral tint version through Amazon using CREE XPL V5 3D.

Any way for us here on BLF/Sirius9 to access another source?

Haha, this is funny :smiley:
Well, I hoped that answer to messages that I sent earlier this year to Manker would come sooner but hey, this may work also, as long as we find a way to provide good flashlights with good price for BLF members to enjoy :slight_smile:
Also, as mentioned above, would you be able to provide us with good deal for NW based lights?
Thanks

You are welcome The Burgh, I do like to think that I am contributing to BLF members if not by modding and experimenting then at least through occasional good deals that will make nice lights accessible to more people.
About NW tint emitters: we shall see what Manker has to say about that :wink:

I have to tell we never allow any seller to sell Manker products at the price under our MAP, I think you'd better stop this deal.

We never sell cheap flashlight, we just want to offer high quality products with a competitive price.

With that approach - you would cut the branch you are sitting on.

Thanks to this community you were able to make great designs and sell a lot of flashlights. I don’t think that this would be possible without support from BLF members. As this is BUDGETlightforum - we do like group buys. This is a trigger (also for me) to buy another light that I don’t really need. Also thanks to this forum all the good reviews are spreading around the world and bringing you more customers and more money.

Long story short: group buys enables BLF members to buy many lights -> this is giving you free advertising as “BLF forum approved” -> other flashlight muggles see the review and buy even more lights, on regular price.

For me it’s a clear win-win situation.

PS. Actually there’s similar story with movie/music piracy. Latest research shows that piracy can actually…increase sales! That’s because people who have something “for free” and see it’s good - are willing to spend more, as they’re not buying something unknown. Also they’re attracting many other people. Just google “piracy increases sales”.

Dear Manker,

As you wrote above, “… I think you’d better stop this deal.”

I have now stopped buying Manker brand lights and any lights manufactured by Manker using others’ brands.

Thank you.

Hi sir,

Of course, you can use other brands ,there are many brands to choose such as surefire,fenix,olght,nitecore,zebralight.

I just want to tell we never authorize any dealer to do any deal or group buy.

I can even tell there is no any stock for T01 at all, I don't know how they can organize a deal or group buy.

Dear Manker,

Thank you for the courteous reply.

Yes, many quality manufacturers, with proven quality control, long histories of production and attentive customer service (making their customers whole by fixing problems at the customer level, not merely apologizing for mistakes, passing them off to “growing pains) give us choices. Many of those attempt to enforce their restrictive MAP policies with their distributors, not with their retail buyers.

BLF is a consumer forum focused on “budget torches” and this thread is a series of communications between consumers and potential sources of budget lights. Odd that you list a variety of flashlight companies who feel that they have earned the right to restrict trade - please do thoroughly scan BLF to find the few mentions of those companies’ lights here. If you feel that you have the track record, reasonable prices, consistent quality control, high volumes of sales and highest levels of customer service to match or exceed the “aura” of your mentioned “Mercedes” brands of flashlights, please have a go at restrictive pricing with your distributors, not your potential consumers

To my knowledge, BLF has never had a “Group Non-Buy,” a boycott. That would be the customer’s equivalent of MAP enforcement by any manufacturer against consumers.

If you have problems with distributors, please communicate with them directly. You earn negative good will by publishing your errant marketing model, i.e. you are not in the same domain as Nitecore, Surefire, et al here.

Why is the price important to you that a customer pays?

Is this deal still available? Please pm.

Wow, someone just shot his own foot. :+1:

Haha, and against too late…
Pls send pm in both!
THX

“we are sorry for using JAXMAN’s outlook,
the COMETA is a customized light with BLF X5/X6’s driver.
all the parts are made by manker as you known.
The lens are not from JAXMAN and structure has some change.”

Ha ha… You have good sense of humour.