Massdrop Vega! Starts Friday Nice AA/14500 flashlight

as true Flashaholics, we are supposed to be of the mindset that we never met a flashlight we didn’t like :wink:

A video comparing Tool AA’s versions:

Price is a deal breaker for me.
Jerry

I’m a big fan of WW and NW but I can’t tolerate yellowish tint. It’s these emitters that are too far above the BBL that makes the NW look piss yellow or greenish and give NW a bad rep. My Nichia 219B 4000k and Cree 5D tint are below the BBL and don’t have any yellowish appearance at all.

That OD green one is great looking! I hope Lumintop will offer this anodisation as well!

Has anyone bought one of these?
I’d like to know if the switch works as the one of the Tool AAA Ti :neutral_face:

Here’s the new message from Massdrop regarding this light:

_Hi everyone,

We have an update to share with you about the Massdrop Vega AA/14500 Aluminum Flashlight.

We just finished final quality control checks. While we are happy with the overall build quality, fit and finish, we determined the Massdrop Vega AA/14500 Aluminum Flashlight was produced with some differences from what was originally communicated in the drop.

The original product featured a magnetic tailcap with the titanium clicky switch. The flashlight will now feature a titanium clicky switch and a separate magnetic tailcap that is twist-activated. We apologize for these changes. We’ve posted a few images of the change below for your reference.

For any inconvenience caused, we will add a $5 credit to your account, which will be automatically applied to your next Massdrop purchase. This will remain active for a year, and will automatically apply as a discount at your next checkout.

If you prefer to cancel your order, you can do so on your transaction page: Home | Drop

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.

We look forward to you receiving and enjoying your Massdrop Vega AA/14500 Aluminum Flashlight soon._

What a letdown…I’m done buying from these guys!