Massive rectangles of pure heat dissipating glory! (copper lol)

Ok, so most sane people when collecting metals go for gold, silver, and platinum. Not me lol. I horde brass and copper. Strangely, I’ve never steampunked anything in my life. Not to say i wouldn’t though, but enough about that. I have here, 6 solid copper heat sinks that came out of hp servers. I’ve used these to do all sorts of stuff. You can heat them up with a propane torch and they will come to bits just as easy as pie, or you can cut pieces from them to make your own heat management components like i did in my first SRK. They’re going for around 10 bucks a piece on ebay but i dont want any money for them! I’m looking for cold hard bartering lol. Anything that has to do with devices that produce mass amounts of photons in a mostly unidirectional format, aka the beloved flashlight! I’m in need of mostly parts. Emitters, reflectors, lenses, electronics maybe. The only real complete light I’m interested in would be a manker e14 (see the lust for copper?) so far I’ve just found these 6, but I’m sure i have more. If anyone is interested in making a trade let me know. I’ll cover shipping on my end because these things weigh in at 375 grams a piece for the larger ones and 350g on the smaller one. I figured if there was any place to find someone who would want these, it would be here, so here they are !

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/15452

GAH I tried the first option and all it would do is put the “photo not found” kitty cat up there lol

The Photobucket links are working for me….

Posted one of your pics for you. Nice hunks o’ Cu….

Thanks MG. I guess it didnt like photobuckets IMG links. It took the direct links in place though.

Sweet pics!

Good luck with the trade.

thanks Racoon City. I appreciate the help there too.

Pretty cool sinks, but useless without active cooling. Think mounts can be made to use in slim PCs and etc.
P.S. I still use thermalright SP97 in my PC :beer: