Match's Mods Giveaway - Game Over

Thanks for all the knowledge you share with us Match. And thanks for this.

I love BLF because it is full of such generous people. It's the first place I've seen giveaways, and people literally help each other here. Charity threads, gifts sent, everybody is in a race to help or give something.

I love this site. This is the place I had been looking while I was at the other place. I have not been there now in months. I like the friendliness of this place and most of the lights are something which I can afford to buy. But the best is that this place is NOT run by Nazi Stormtroopers :-)

- Vikas

I like this site so much I visit it four times a day, And the light looks nice too!

This is an extremely FRIENDLY and funny forum, for flashlight addicts!!

Thanks for the offer

Updated again (whew!). Again, if I've missed anyone, please let me know....there's a good chance, since my vision is now messed up from the lumen/amp test I just finished up on the Cree MC-E. Cool

It would be an honor owning any of Match's mods. If he were doing this to motorcycles, he'd be rich and they'd make a reality show about him ;) .

This idea became a full post, sent to the Off-Topic humor bog, up for your pleasure:

Matches mods are great so I'm not missing a chance to get one.

If I happen to win then it will be even better than when the Vancouver Canucks beat the Boston Bruins a few hours later to win the Stanley Cup. Actually the Stanley Cup win will be better but Matches mod is a close 2nd.

I like this site because I'm addicted to flashlights. I've got budget and expensive lights and I like them all.

I still have to learn to mod as I've got 2 broken Dereelight p60 drop-ins, a blown driver in a Fenix L1T, and a SS Maratac AAA awaiting a transplant of the pill from my broken aluminum Maratac AAA.

i like blf because of the friendly atmosphere, lots of info and some good jokes:)

i love blf because what you can do! you're like my idol!:)

I love BLF for the members mostly, who would have thought, that a group of CPF refugees would transform into such a nice community and I especially like that I don't get yelled at, when I missed something or was thinking in the wrong direction. People here are helpful and polite (maybe with the exception of Boaz), what more can you ask for. :lol:

BLF is a very nice, fast growing community.
I remember back in october 2010 when I joined BLF that there were a little over 100 members or 10 new members per month.
We are now near the 1000'th membership so the growing rate has increased to over 100 new members per month.
One could fear chaotic conditions but happily most of the old guru's from the old time are still here, assuring the continuity of the good tone and the high knowledge level.

lol Good one Vec!

I love BLF for the members that give me my daily laugh , and the information i need.

It`s the fun of the day and laughing is very healthy so BLF helps increasing my health.

I don`t know any other forum that could do that for you.

I love your mods match so count me in please.

See! Almost exponential growth and none of the nonsense from the Other Place. A lot of fun people doing incredible stuff. Wish I had Match's machinery...

But it would help a lot if I had a fraction of his skills as well :(

OK, count me in!

On BLF I don't feel marginalized just because I don't spend $500 on a pocket light. Everyone is welcoming, friendly and open. I like the amount of countries represented and the fact that I actually get replies to my posts! Spending more time here due to you folks. And no petty, Orwellian censorship... where else could I have posted a comment that veered off into motorcycles without getting shut down? That IMO, is cool!

Rich

Which is exactly why I don't like the tone of the Other Plaice.

I am constitutionally incapable of sticking to the topic.....

And it is wonderful that there's nearly a thousand folks who will put up with my wandering all over the place and be polite about it too.

'Seems like a perfect time to come out of the woods and into the circle of firelight to say, "Hi!" I've been around CPF/EDCForums for a few years but not made it much beyond double-digit posts, though I've got many, many hours into absorbing knowledge and opinion. I enjoy the "tech" of torches!

I "found" this site last week and, after 5-6 hours of reading, have to say that the ratio of info:drama is loooooow here. There are some brilliant folks here that are doing some mods that have inspired me to jump in the waters and try it myself.

And, Match? I just read the thread where you detailed this rebuild and then happened upon this one. First, what an awesome gesture to do this giveaway back to the community. Second? That is an AMAZING job on that torch. It has to be among the top three best looking lights I've ever seen!

Welcome paddling_man. It really is good to have you here.

I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

Don.

Welcome paddling_man!

So, paddling . . . you're either into white-water rafting, canoeing or spanking.

amIrightoramIrightFoy

Oh yeah ..it's on now baby ..

some time , some how , when you least expect it .. ninjas may be encircling your house as we speak .. you'll never see it coming .. till it's too late