Max lumens for under $60?

holy toledo! thats nuttz. i think i remember reading that you were getting a 9,12,15,maybe even 18 xml light for review. im sure its this light that your talking about.
im just lazy to look for the post. i remember it was a nice looking light tho, so im prolly interested…and more interested in seeing what you can do to mod it like you do with all your other lights lol.
i wont be surprised it you hit 10k lumens

Dinodirect has a reputation for bait and switch. If you buy there anyway, use Paypal for their protection and make sure you file a dispute if you don't have what you ordered within 45 days of ordering.

Here is a 12x for $59: http://www.suplierwholesale.com/views.asp?hw_id=11

Is the review going to be posted soon 18sixfifty?

TR-J18 for $45 :slight_smile:

I’m waiting on another light. They sent me the T6 version and are now sending out the XM-L2. The T6 was over 7,000. I’ll be able to test them side by side when the new one shows up. They say they have it straightened out now. I can see why they couldn’t tell though. I had to take it apart to see myself.

i may not even need to read the review. if its over 7000 lumens stock, its worth the $72 as is haha.
but yea, really looking forward to hearing what you have to say about this light…

40.13$ FREE SHIPPING, NO PAYPAL

Any idea when you will be able to post a review of this light really curious to see what it is?

You suckered me in. I’m subscribed so I don’t miss a post to the review.

Edit; Early onset dementia. Wait what are we talking about?

Pretty sure there’s going to be another light coming my way. Can’t wait for the review.

Under $60 View more

:Sp Lemon what an appropriate name. How many lemons have blf members received from China