MAXToch DX21 Searchlight review 11-04-2013 with pictures update check #13

DX21 sent later than 2X. It should be received in these days.

Thank you, Texas Shooter :slight_smile:

My DX21 arrived together with the 2X 2 weeks ago in Australlia. This is my first multi emitter light. Using it tonight as picnic light in a Christmas Carols by Candlelight by the beach. Forecast temps a pleasant 22deg.C.

Amanda, any updates on the 2000lumen dive version?

Amanda
Every turning on of this light there is a couple minutes wait for it to turn on. I have to press every few seconds hoping it will turn on quicker. Once on, shifting to diferent modes is fine. Fully charged batt is used and tightened well enough for the blue switch light to flash. Any ideas on how to fix? Thanks.

Most divers suggest us to design deeper diving depth for DX21. Now it is designed to be waterproof underwater 200feet. It is not enough for some cave explorers and bubble divers. Thus we are still improving its waterproof performance now.

Thanks for your concern. :slight_smile:

DX21 is turned on by simple quick click. You donโ€™t have to hold it. You can try quick click, instead of holding it. To turn of it, you must hold the switch for a few seconds. Maybe you can have another try? Any problem, let me know please.

Let me know when the 2000lumen version available :slight_smile:

-Jamie M.

OK