Maxtoch high performance 2X now available factory dedomed and 280k lux

Hi Krono - yes its a top of the class performer and I’m really pleased that again they have kept the price down.

Can’t say a thing as yet but there may be another new Maxtoch model along in a month or two and it is an ABSOLUTE STUNNER!! Incorporates some great features and awesome output…

Can’t wait to get my hands on it……:slight_smile:

Awesome. One of the few companies that actually listens to to their customers. I suspect you had some influence on their current designs :slight_smile:

Hey Mudgripz, cheers for sharing this info. you wouldn’t happen to have one of these lights on hand? Would be keen to see some beamshots compared to the old maxtoch 2 X. Also be keen to see how it fairs against the Olight m3xs-ut.

Also, Kia Ora from the capital :smiley:

I m interested in seeing a comparison between the Maxtoch and the olight!

Dang, always the really good stuff comes along when I can’t afford to get it, owell maybe it will stay priced low enough I can get one before new technology comes out. Love my Maxtoch M24 I have and this one is even brighter to boot.

Damn so many I want with so little cash
ss/cu gb
a6 gb
lumintop gb
D80 gb
dual uv gb
this gb maybe? Heh

Nice, Maxtoch really knows about flashlight.

If both Maxtoch 2X and Olight M3XS-UT are modded to their full potential I think the Maxtoch 2X will still edge out in throw due to its slightly bigger reflector.

tempting!

I see what you did there… :slight_smile:

Yes the dedomed 2X has 30k more and better range than the Olight M3X-UT, and I suspect as bibi says its due to the bigger reflector advantage.

Hi kiwikane - yes a dedomed 2X is in a different class as a thrower from a stock 2X. 2Xs are used heavily in NZ as handheld hunting spotlights and in the past we often dedomed 2Xs and popped U3s in them - just under 300k lux. This new 2X comes with a U2, so with a dedomed U4 popped in it = 325-330k lux?.

Kiwi have a look at this hunting thread in NZ - Maxtochs very popular - has over 90,000 reads so far. And if you want your existing M24 or 2X dedomed just PM gadgetman on this site or the NZ hunting site - he has dedomed 250 M24s/2Xs for hunters so far:

http://www.fishnhunt.co.nz/forum/YaBB.cgi?num=1361424555

A friend had a 3-4 year old HID spottie and I did a lux test on that compared to a dedomed U3 2X recently. The HID read 225k lux, and the 2X 298k lux. There are more powerful HIDs of course, but the dedomed 2X was well up with entry level HIDs.

298k lux is impressive! Will be reading up on that thread. I actually bought the Olight M3XS last week after I found a good deal on it for $80 USD free shipping. Well like this light, first decent flashlight I’ve bought. But guttered i didnt know about Maxtoch, would’ve probably gone that way

Thanks everyone. Your ideas always inspire us.

The 280k lux factory dedomed Maxtoch 2X is available again after stock ran out earlier

@ Mudgripz:

WHAT? You tease me with this announcement without further updates? If the result is sleep deprivation it’s your fault! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :wink: :wink:

So…….anything new yet on that? :8)

Grtz
Nico

No - maybe nearer the end of the year. At this time the 280k 2X is king of the Maxtoch range in terms of output.

If someone happens to buy one, post some beamshots please.

Dale already posted beam shots somewhere.

My 2X has a dedomed XP G2 S2 1D and 415Kcd……. :bigsmile: 8)

Grtz
Nico

This light has been discontinued already?

New info on the NEW 2X here………