Maxtoch M24S- Have I been ripped?

I was able to buy the M24 through Aliexpress and it turned out to be the same one that was made for the GB here and it is probably the farthest throwing light I own, not probably absolutely, I don’t own a range finder but I think I wouldn’t be to ridiculous in saying that I think it throws out easily 1200 yds, actually that number was what some friends came up with when we were out seeing who had the light with the most whatever…
I know that probably sound nuts but honestly beside not just being my own opinion but some others I know who have seen the throw and it’s so far out there that 1200 yds is just a guess by a few flashaholics who’ve seen it, it’s really amazing honestly,
Some friends and I were showing off builds and store bought lights while up in the mountains here in WA. and at first I was just using the L2 I got from Mt. then I pulled out the M24 and it hands down blew everyone away throw wise, no one even came close to the throw the M24 had and a very tight spot at that.
I don’t know if we can mention company names here, it might seem like promoting or something, but theirs one person in particular who handled apparently the GB for BLF at AliExpress Mactoch and is IMHO is very honest but then again State side there’s are own Richard at Mt. he’s got the M24 also and you might be able to get a bit of custom work done or so I’ve heard.
Best light for throw I own, I’d buy another for sure.
Edit: Well I’m looking at Robo’s beam shots and maybe what I mentioned here distance might be a bit of a stretch, maybe… But I will say it was way way out there… :stuck_out_tongue: