Merry Christmas and a little explaining for absence

Merry Christmas to you too! and hope you feel better soon :beer:

I was just popping in to see if there was a nice Christmas thread to chime in on. :slight_smile: This is a nice surprise. We’ve been worried about you.

The projects you’re working on are great
but it’s the people that make BLF what it is.

I’m glad to hear you’re going to enjoy some good family time. Get back in as slowly as you need to.

Here in Michigan we got the white Christmas we hope for every year. About 6 inches of fresh snow came down overnight. Walking out to give the chickens water this morning I was thrilled to see a genuine star atop my tree!

Merry Christmas to you and your family and to all of BLF and all our friends and familes. :beer:

I wish I had some nice snow pictures, but here south of the equator we are dealing with 30ÂșC+, so merry tropical Christmas to all on BLF!

Thanks for taking the time to post although your still sick. And thanks for all your BLF contributions, i haven’t been here long but your impact and support speaks for itself! Hope you’re back to 100% soon!

Welcome back friend! You have been missed, and we have been thinking about you. Merry Christmas!

Good to hear from you, The Miller!

Merry Christmas, and hope you’re feeling better.

Bacon cures all, so you’re on the right track. :smiley:

Marry Christmas
Welcome back! It seems thousands years I’ve waited for you. tho I am here just for a week, lol.
Have you seen my PM~ NNNNeed Your Helpppp​:heart: :blush:
Hope you will get better soon and take care

Welcome back and Merry Christmas!

I’m glad you are on the mend. Let’s not let this happen again OK? And by that I mean take it easy and get fully recovered! You had us worried.

I hope you’re feeling better.
How do you like the GT? :wink:

He hasn’t logged on in 2 weeks.

Now I am back to worrying again.

More than 3 weeks now. I too am concerned how he is doing.

Hum, I know what The Miller is doing!!!
He’s preparing a huge GAW for his 10.000th post :open_mouth: :wink:

No, sorry this is just kidding! I really don’t know how he is and I just hope he is better :wink:
Get back The Miller, whenever you can, safe and sound :+1:

Hops He’s doing ok. Its been some weeks since he’s been online.

Yeah, I do also hope he is OK & doing well.

But realistically, after reading again his original post in this thread; I have come to the conclusion that if he wanted anyone here on BLF to know anything more than we do

either he or his wife would have told us. :frowning:

Quote below from OP (original post) of this thread.

Every few days i can’t help but wonder about his disappearing act
 It seems so odd to me, especially after having invested so much time and energy into 3 projects, 2 of which not yet completed when he ‘left’.

That was a month ago
 So few words about his ‘baby’!? :frowning:

Oh well, i guess he is still low on energy and late on everything else.
I just wish he would give us some news.

Especially after having invested so much time and energy in BLF I have seen more people disappear from BLF. The forum can be very demanding and before you know it you are completely overwhelmed by obligations, and that is when people are dropping out of the hobby. I’m trying to keep obligations from BLF low and even then every now and then I simply fail to deliver what I promise people (in real life there is no such luxury as skipping my obligations). This is not optimal but it does keep me around.

Yes i can imagine the process leading to some sort of burn out. That’s probably what happened - most people would have likely gone much earlier. What’s odd is he didn’t say that was the case
 It’s probably not easy to admit it?

Seems to me that The Miller had actually alluded to liking the pressure, compared it to his days in the computer industry. At any rate, sure does seem odd that he hasn’t had anything to say about his experience with the GT nor has he added anything to the FW3A thread which is also his start. Don’t have to stay 100% involved, just touching base and checking in would alleviate concerns and worry. But walking away is what it is and it’s happened with quite a few who were here reliably for years. Not so much out of the normal butmorewhatyoushouldmaybeexpect

In midst of cold winter papa Miller went to buy some cigarettes and never came back, papa miller told us he is still alive, we understand papa Miller is free like an eagle now.