mind officially blown

Another tip when ordering from dx, split your order into individual items. If one thing is out of stock it will hold up the whole order. Shipping is free, use it.

ok i just ordered the 2100 from dino direct. i saw on another thread you said that solarforce pocket clips will work on this light? where can i get a clip?

the fiance is on her way home form work so i will have to continue my search for charger and cells later tonight

Welcome to BLF reiko1078

Sounds like you have found something you like already. I think you'll love the light for its small size, variety of modes and lovely power on high.

I do hope you have fun here, I know I do ;-)

You can also check with Erik about that (e1320) as he purchased a bunch of solarforce clips…might have some extras. Otherwise, you can order one from the solarforce website for probably $7 including shipping.

went ahead and ordered this trustfire charger Boost - Buy In Coins

and four cells

i think thats enough spending for one day now i can sit back and anticipate delivery

I have that charger and it has served me well for about four years now.

Welcome to BLF

That’s a great charger I have two of them one of them has been going non stop for over a year.

can i recharge cr123’s with that charger?

You can do 16340 which is the 3.7 volt nominal version of the CR123. To charge RCR123s I have a separate charger because they are only 3.0 volts nominal.

ok ok ill have to see which type my surefire e2 runs on because im tired of spending 10$ for a pair of throwaway batteries for it. unless you know if it is compatible with both? im new to all the cell terminology so please bear with me. oh and im about to send youa pm

is a 14500 a Li AA that can be recharged?

Yes @ 4.2v max. Not all AA lights can handle the volts.

If your E2 is an LED model then rechargeable RCR123s (3.2 max voltage, not 16340s at 4.2 max V) are fine, surefire even sells a re branded charger and batt combo on their site (which you can piece together for much less than they want.) I am sure you have a Lowes around your area right? They have surefire branded CR123 batteries for 4.50-5.00 a pair.

If your E2 is an incan model don’t try rechargeable batteries, even 3.2V ones or you will kill the bulb.

If I read the specs right your E2 takes 3.0v 123’s (primaries)

You can get them from Lowe’s for $4.97 (+ tax ) for a pair…
(11114 Abercorn St)

SureFire 123A[com.lowes.commerce.storelocator.beans.LocatorStoreBean%4078ca78ca

Welcome to BLF, reiko1078.

i will check out lowes to get some surefire primaries. they last a lot longer then the energizer lithium ones i bought at walmart for 9.97 a pair! however i would still like to get some rechargeable ones

i went into radio shack today and was pretty surprised at their limited selection. no rechargable cr123 and the girl looked me funny when i asked about 18650’s or 14500’s

That’s because they’re not sold in retail locations, no matter whether RadioShack or any other shop.

By the way, for CR123A’s, take a look at Titanium Innovation ones - http://www.batteryjunction.com/tpen-tcr123a-.html they’re just $1/piece.

From memory, the review of those on CPF had some mixed results . . . if correct, their consistency was a concern so I’m holding off until unbiased/independent tests show QC improves.

According to “the other site”

and

I really like that holster! Wish CA had open carry…