Mini review of TinyDeal version of "boker" knife

The replacement came a few days ago. This time th knife is what is spposed to be... a good working knife.

I would like to thank Tinydeal for the troublefree replacement knife they sent me since the first had issues.

It's a nice knife if you like the looks. Would not reccomend it in very cold weather, otherwise it's quite a interesting looking knife.

Looks very cool looking. I might have to order that but I should wait and see what knives show up first. I ordered so many (especially while impaired ) that I might have already have one in the mail. I looked at my emails and it looks like I have about 30 knives on its way here.

I even have several Sanrenmu MC-962's on its way but who knows if they actually sent me 962's since they have been discontinued for quite sometime now. We'll see though.

Let me know how it ends on the 962... i might be tempted to annoy you to death to send me one. :P

Will do Budgeteer. I think I have over 14 of the 962's coming but who knows what they'll actually ship. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

It's probably too big for me like the enlan EL02. Althrough i would very much like one of those 962... i wonder what happens if customs took interest. Our laws for knives are pretty forgiving but due to the fact they act based on mood everything can happen. They might say... Sorry the G10 handle is not RoHS certified... will be destroyed (thank you sucker...i just needed one of those for free).

Man, I feel sorry for you guys in other countries that have to deal with that bullsh*t. I guess we americans take a lot of things for granted. I know I do.

Very true.

Very true.

I have that folder knife from DX (and a lot more) and it's one of the most good looking and well made knife from DX.