MiniDrv - simple firmware (source code)

Bits of code can be disabled by being “commented out”.

In C (and recent versions of C) this means putting two slashes at the front of the line, or surrounding a block with a slash and star:

This line is normal.
// This line is commented out.
/*
  This section
  is commented out.
*/

In the above, only the “normal” line will have any effect. The others are basically turned off so they will be ignored. It’s an easy way to enable or disable pieces of code without actually deleting them.

They call it commenting or uncommenting because the slashes convert the text between active code and a “comment” (typically used to explain what the code is doing).

Sorry for another question. but the code I flashed still only has 1 mode.. post #58

If you only want to browse all modes take away all that cookie stuff and keep only mode.

Thanks for your help, but again.. please let me know with an example, I dont know what you guys are talking!

dont explain, but show!

No need to use this limited one if you only want to set a few modes and be done with it. I wrote a simple firmware that you don’t need to know how to code to use.

Just set your modes and flash, no explanation needed.

Hi guardior. Thanks for tuning in.
The thing I want is a 4/5 mode driver, that will always start from Low when powered off.
But has to move to the next mode while in use.

I dont need any strobes etc.. Thats why I like the minidrv. Yours seem to have strobe, beacon etc.

You just set whatever modes you want and flash.

Edit: My firmware doesn’t got off-time so if you want that too you have to look elsewhere. I didn’t even know what off-time was until ToyKeeper explained it in this thread. I don’t think I like off-time anyway so probably would never implement it.

ok. thanks! will keep waiting for someone else to tune in and help!

Will this work with only nanjg 7135 drivers or will it work with FET+1 drivers as well? I have a BLF A6/C8 driver.

It would need to be modified to support a two-channel driver like a FET+1.