Missent Package

I feel like an idiot now. Last year I bought some 34 lb on 1inch aluminum neoā€™s. There were only 8 but it cost 12 or 13 bucks, and then special shipping that cost $15. Those magnet sites like to display low prices, then get you on the shipping!

I ordered a memory card off amazon one time and it never showed. Contacted amazon and they sent a new one.

About 8 months later, out of the blue, a package from amazon. The envelope was all mangled and yellowed as if it had gotten stuck in one of the sorting machines for a LONG time or fallen somewhere they clean once a year.

At that point amazon told me to keep it.

Iā€™m even surprised you can track it. When I order something, rarely I get a tracking number, on ebay almost never, and can only track it on this HK post website, after it leaves HK itā€™s not trackable and when it get into the country the local post puts another, different number on it which does not get to me so I canā€™t track it in the destination country.

Arenā€™t those magnets a bit big? 12mm, thatā€™s like for 26650s or some other use.

Gotta love USPS tracking of overseas items :slight_smile:

I once went on a business/hiking trip to Switzerland. On the way back Swiss Air lost my Chouinard day pack (irreplaceable) that had my favorite, well broken in Vasque hiking boots (it takes of 500 miles of nasty blisters to break those puppies in). They paid for replacements. Well over a year later I get a box in the mail from them with my pack and boots (almost had the new boots broken in by then). I still have themā€¦ the date code says they were made in 1975 and are still in great condition.

I once shipped a MIJ Fender Photoflame Strat to Sweden. But first it did a six country tour of Europe thanks to the good folks at the USPS. I also had a guitar that decided it didnā€™t like the Weather in the UK and instead took a Detour to Italy.

A couple of months ago, Cathy from Malkoff Devices sold me a host that shipped through my location and went on to Germany instead! It was being tracked and I fedback to her about it. Anyway Cathy offered to resend another one but I refused cos the package finally made a u-turn to come right back to me like a boomerang!

My package made it back here. Hopefully Bethpage doesn't send it back to Puerto Rico again :)

EDIT: The ship has arrived! lol! I'm a happy camper now :) Holy crap! these magnets are freaking strong!

I sent a Priority Mail letter a couple of years ago (certified bank check to my insurance company) and the tracking showed delivered to an address bout a thousand miles away.

Ultimately received by the original addressee (lucky it wasnā€™t time important)

Sxxt happens but ā€œThe ship has arrived! lol! Iā€™m a happy camper now :slight_smile: ā€ CONGRATULATIONS. Allā€™s good

Thanks buddy :) You're right, s**t does happen. Luckily things turned out ok. :)