MisterTao - an English front to Taobao and Taobao agent, run by BuyInCoins

666th post, you are in big trouble!

I requested full refund back to my CC from them.

23.sept order made and paid for, waiting for MisterTao to start to process it
27.sept still no changes in my order, Ive sent them few messages, they promise to start moving and tell me that they have problems with their web page and are moving their warehouse.

Their holidays start this saturday and will go on up till 7th october and no orders will be shipped by China post until 8th october, that means that my order will be stuck in the middle of ordering and not even sent to MisterTao’s office for two more weeks!
Given how long it takes for items to arrive from China it will be around 1.5-2 months from the day I paid for my order till I receive it, thats even worse than some of you have experienced with the green dino :D!

Thats not the way business should be done, I hope they will be reasonable and refund me without hassle.

WTF just happened - I went there to check out my inbox there and all of a suddent I can read hundreds of messages between MisterTao and their customers :D!

My super powers are gone, meh… :smiley:

Anyway, they keep on talking around and not willing to issue refund, I contaced my bank, filled reclamation request, lets see how many days will it take to get my money back.

Dont buy through AliPay, never ever, use only US/EU based companies like PayPal/GooglePay/MoneyBookers(?) so that when you have an issue theres actually someone to help you out.
You cant register as consumer at AliPay, thus all the disputes are handled between seller and buyer, AliPay only will do what seller tells them to, so unlike PayPal etc you cant file dispute or claim to get your money back.

Lesson learned :D!

After several successful purchaces from them, I face a serious problem.
I made and paid an order on the first of September 2013. Due to problems in China Customs, my order retutned to them on 20/10/2013. My order didn’t contain any banned itmes (Li-ion, knifes etc). The problem is that they ask from me to repay the shipping fees, so they resend the order. I asked for a refund, they denied. I asked to resend the items, they denied until I pay for second time the shipping fees.
Is there any logic in their demand???

There is no logic, they will try to avoid taking any responsibility on their part.

I had to fill CC complaint through my bank to get my money back from them when they refused to cancel trasnaction and do full refund.
They didnt even offer to refund with domestic shipping fees excluded out of refund.

One thing - never pay anyone unless they offer Paypal, or, if youre willing to take the risk, pay only with credit card if Paypal is not an option ;)!

They were ok until last transaction.
My bank is the only way, I just wanted a second opinion.
Thanks.

whatever products or goods you like in taobao just submit its url to rorbuy.com. rorbuy is a online agent of taobao they will deliver the products easily and low rates all over the countries. You can try this method to buy from taobao.
for more visit : www.rorbuy.com

TaobaoGuides.com offer one-stop shopping and shipping service to help foreigners and small business sourcing reliable suppliers on Taobao, Alibaba and Aliexpress.It’s one of the best Chinese forwarder shipping agent on Taobao.

In my opinion, with the help of Google webpage translator a foreign buyer is completely capable of making orders on Taobao, and Taobao site supports payment by credit card and offers two shipping methods, Tao Global Direct Shipping and Global Consolidate and Shipping, to overseas buyers.

So, what’s the point of the Taobao agent service providers?

Buying from Taobao directly is laborious and time-consuming, so most of the guys who do this must like tinkering with things, but most of us are not like this so we pay money to make us easy and comfortable. That’s why the Taobao agents exist.

Favorable circumstances of Taobao Guides Taobao Shipping Delivery Service

Proficient Taobao that are situated in Guangzhou and by Shenzhen and Hongkong.

In the previous 6 years, have served customers from more than 20 nations and built up the consistently agreeable association with them.
By the experience, have a decent answer for the delivery to numerous nations and dependably attempt our best to keep away from and diminish the customs assessment for customers.

More acquainted with China and manage Chinese people, is treat so we are the simple entryway for you to work with China.
Cons treated to our client genuinely and sincerely. The cost and charge for our administration are obvious, had hidden expense and no cheat happen.