Modded X6, Fatmax XM-L, and other thrower beamshots.

Nice shots scaru! Before I went back went back and checked for the naked lady i had to finish reading all the posts. Maybe im getting older and have priorites out of line!

That is one big house!! scaru do you live in one like that one? WOW!!! :wink:

No, sadly not. Just some random house I decided to aim at since it was the right distance. ;)

Mouseover for X6, mouse out for Fatmax XM-L Spotlight

damn - tough to call

mod that thing and it won’t be

Currently I'm thinking the X6 wins. But I'm sure if I dedomed the fatmax it would beat it.

i’m leaning toward fatmax - because of the mortar between bricks in the middle of that triangle shaped molding

if you aimed at the left side of the structure, that the x6 is already lighting up, that would probably tell the story :slight_smile:

I also think the X6 wins

Here a white wall shot is of both of them, with the exposure dialed down of course.

X6 on the left, Fatmax on the right. I don't think I dialed the exposure down enough though, I'll go take another. :)

X6 wins. Fatmax beam has spread far and wide at that point. It needs a little dedomin’. :wink:

EDIT: I was talking about the house pic, but dang, this scaru dude is one FAST poster.

Ok, this is as low as the exposure can go.

As usual X6 on the left, fatmax on the right.

please stop posting pictures of fatmax

the round trip to wal mart costs me > 1/3 the cost of the light :cry:

edit: of course, i’m kidding. nice pic, does look like the x6 in that one…

I can’t wait to see what beamshots scaru is going to post next. He hasn’t had his good camera very long at all and he is already taking some very nice photos. I knew he was going to be a beamshot meister.

Look below you to. ;) Currently I think the X6 wins but the Fatmax would kick ass with some dedoming.

Just wait a couple of weeks. There’ll be a Walmart and three Starbucks on your street corner before then.

I was going to go back to this location for these beamshots, but when I started playing with my lights someone came to the window...

Is your X6 dome-less? Looks a lot like mine with the dome removed. Nice pics...

Yep, dedomed with an upgraded driver.

I have Kaido 9A driver with some tweaks. Im looking for something north of 12A.. I think surgey to the LED had more of an impact than the driver upgrade..

My first X6 , no longer mine was driven proper. Cant seem to get the same driver...

scaru, can you show the group photo of your lights? :smiley:

And for people living outside USA, do you know how can one get the Fatmax?