Momentary switch with advanced features

Hi to all BLF modders, I have a little question for you:

I’m searching for a driver with e-switch capable to have advanced click option (such as: double click strobo/turbo, long click soutdown and fast click level change or viceversa), capable to fit inside a Skilhunt H02.

All the drivers that I have seen have only “a short press moves you forward one mode, a long press moves you back one mode”, can you help me?

Oshpark Projects gives a fairly good overview of custom drivers which could then be ordered via Oshpark

BLF user ToyKeeper has a firmware repository here:

I don’t have a current overview of more custom drivers “ready to buy” but MTN electronics is a good start:
http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=227

thank you, in the other momentary switch in MTN store but I don’t search in FET, do you think that could be possible to fals “moppydrv Multi-Group Electronic Switch Firmware Option” in other drivers with e-switch?

Actually Richard (the owner of MTN) should be able to do so. Maybe ask him via PM, his user name here is RMM.

Also be sure to check out DrJones (the previous poster) selection of other custom drivers if moppydrv doesn’t fit your needs. He’s the go-to guy for drivers :slight_smile:

now that I know that Dr. Jhon is the driver guy I can ask if a A6 frimware could work woth e-switch.

it offer (IMHO) the best choose adding a long tap shoutdown option

the BLF-A6 is a clicky firmware, so does not work with e-switches

The A6 firmware is made by ToyKeeper. She hasn’t made an e-switch version yet.