More blades in fasttech

Well, there are Chinese knives and there are Chinese knives. I made a rule for myself to never order Western brands in China (again), but rather original Chinese originals. (SRM/Enlan/Y-Starts) Since the BG seems to be fake it doesn't matter anyways... so it's not produced by Gerber or SRM but someone completely different.

No problem, Huny74, i didn’t misunderstand you and i got the pun, too :wink: i was just expressing my doubts about the “original” ones, isnce i totally agree with you. My brother got a “fake” one from fasttech and he says it’s not that bad. I was tempted to get one at that price, but as Vectrex said, one or two bucks more on a srm and i know i’ll be much happier ( here i am, right now,pplaying with the 605).
As many others stated, better real chinese than fake western.

The Gerber BG folders are crappy. I took a couple sizes out of curiosity and they are not worth the money. A couple bucks more for a SRM or an Enlan is a way better investment.

I’ve not seen the originals so I’m not sure if it is a crappy copy or a crappy original. Either way, not recommended.

I have requested EL01B (all parts black) and EL01BH (same as EL01B only this comes with partially serrated blade) almot a month ago, given that these knives, especially EL01B are rather popular, its strange that they havent added them so far.

I know it’s almost off topic, Veer, but i’m waiting for new reviews in your blog…. :slight_smile:

Heh, yeah, been lazy, I guess I should make some, perhaps in coming weeks, quite busy at the moment :D!|
Thanks for reminding ;)!

always a pleasure to be a PITA 8)

I know, refloating own thread is at least tacky, but i’ve been very bored with the CNY pause and the almost-no-activity-at-all in fasttech’s website. And now that they add a new blade, it’s this:
https://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10003583/1262502-nb1863-folding-practice-balisong-butterfly-knife

i thought they were illegal pretty much everywhere……