More bribe recommendations needed.

Sometimes it’s just plain easier to endoctrinate your spouse with her own choice of EDC lights, even if it costs more than you might normally have spent. On a recent purchase spree I showed my wife a couple keychain / purse lights, and she went straight for the hot pink MecArmy SGN7, and the Red Manker LAD.

Since doing this I have not had one word of pushback for any of ‘my lights’, which totaled much more $$$. (Noctigon Meteor, etc) YMMV

I didn’t need that extra Convoy L6, right now, anyway……gotta play this for the long run, I may be looking for other high SAF (spouse approval factor) light recommendations in case I push my luck to far.

Suggestions?

Gonna be hard to top those two.

I used the pink Tank007 E09 afew years ago and then the Xtar WK50 also in pink. She still has them both.
The Astrolux A01 comes in some nice SAF colors.

Thanks for the heads up on the MecArmy SGN7, that may be my next bribe.
HTH

Later,
Keith

Rofis ER3A comes in purple, green, blue, red

Lumintop worm has new color choices too

High SAF :smiley:

I built a red Convoy S2+ and gave it to my girlfriend for X-mas. She loves it.

Disclaimer: Not my photo.

hahaha nice, the red S2+ with shorty tube sprung into my mind :wink:

Yeah, a red shorty could be a pretty nice gift.

Another thing to keep in mind when aiming to keep high SAF with nice colored lights: Don’t get one yourself. I think it helps if her light is special and not just one among many. With all my own lights being boring grey or black, my girlfriend can spot hers from a mile away.

Stay away from purses and shoes… that $hit is CRAZY $$$$.

Maybe a nice dinner and a night out if shes into that sort of thing.

Every time I see that Manker it reminds me of Gumby.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi3p_Sq5PHRAhVD32MKHSBgCzwQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huffingtonpost.com%2Fkids-first%2Fthe-adventures-of-gumby-t_b_9547576.html&psig=AFQjCNEtMh0LPxLoqb5Jk3R9a2ruaWNtaA&ust=1486137655240037

oh oh that little Wuben light, with the heart on the box…good gift!

She tried out some of my smaller rear clickies; Lumintop Tool, Prince Mini, Astrolux S1, and just didn’t prefer the feel of operating them from the rear as well as a top button.

Smart move ‘Etex’!!! :+1: … :wink:
Just make sure she never see this thread……. :money_mouth_face: