Mounting A Green Flashlight on My Hunting Gun

I have mounted a moderate size cope on my hunting gun in daylight hunting. I like to hunt with my hunting friends. But I would prefer night time hunting in forest far away from downtown.

My riflescope is obvious not enough for my night hunting work. I need a high lumen flashlight or something else. But flashlight will scare animals, thus I have to give up this idea. I have turned my attention to a green flashlight – ND50 long distance laser designator. This laser flashlight seems much better than a LED flashlight. A very wide range green beam can be visible in long distance. It can help me make a long distance night hunting at night.

The price is much higher than formal tactical flashlight. Anyone can recommend a better flashlight? I need it in my night hunting.

There are several threads here for hunting flashlights…
If you are familiar with emmitter swapping then its easy to build a green version of your favorite flashlight.

Are you planning to mount this to your rifle or just swing around…?

If you buy the laser light please post your experience with it, I am curious how bright this will be because I can’t imagine that it’s nearly as bright as a flashlight.

you can do better than the ND50 for MUCH less money.

or, you can do MUCH better then the ND50 for a little less money.

I suggest starting with a UFT20 (only comes in white, has to be modified). There is a green beamshot from one here.

If you don’t want to do modifications, take a look at manafont.com and the usa168

For a cheap long distance green laser designator I have been using this laser. It has adjustable focus and puts out a green beam about 6 inches across at 100 yards works really good with my Nikon 3-9x40 fully zoomed for a fraction of the cost. My green XREs I built are kind of underwhelming when compared to it.

I haven’t put a lot of rounds through it so I can’t say how it will hold up to lots of recoil. It is mounted to the scope on a Remington 700 in .308 with a Bull Barrell.

http://kaidomain.com/Product/Details.S020210

Linked laser fully zoomed out compared to an XRE with a lens and without at 20feet

The flashlight will be mounted on rifle in my night hunting.

Screw the lights and lasers… 3rd gen night vision goggles are the only way to go. OK, mount an IR laser on the rifle and dump the scope.

I have mounted both riflescope and ND50 long distance laser designator on rifles. The green flashlight can yield more than 3 miles visible green light in the wood. It is more suitable for night hunting.

Do you know anything about the AceBeam L17 ?? I just read a little about it and it sounds like what you are describing…although I admit I do not know what an ND50 long distance laser designator is…but I seems that we are both looking for the same type of solution.

That sounds expensive and my budget probably won’t allow for that type of equipment, although from the sound of it, would definitely be a lethal setup for night hunting.

Dude, this thread is 8 years old, and the last time the OP logged in was, 7yrs and 10 months ago. I doubt he’s listening

You my sir need an C8+ with a green LED Here or one that’s a bit more like the ND50 the Z1 green Here both as cheap as chips and properly just as good if not better than that old ND50 this thread was about all those years ago. I have one on my CZ 455 vermint 22L.

later