Mr. Admin is going to ban you!!

Thats right! For all those horribly offensive posts that you’ve made, you’re going to get bonked on the head with that flashlight and then he’s ganna BANYOU!! :Sp

One good whack with the fancy new BANYOU should take care of any spamers and offenders. Take that! |(

Got a link for that? In case I would like to ban someone.

Good, I was afraid that thing might have been put into some other place :D

he he he! maybe we should all chip in some $ and get him one!

lmao

made me laugh lol

lol. i actaully like the club light form factor.
there is a few members i had seen here over time that i would like to say “i ban you” too

yes… link is needed

http://dx.com/p/banyou-banyou-801-cree-xp-e-q5-350lm-3-mode-white-flashlight-black-1-x-18650-3-x-aaa-179928?utm_source=dx&utm_medium=edm&utm_campaign=20130205new-arrivals

LOL, I thought SB had finally had enough of me, but once I saw my friend kreisler’s post, I knew the jokers and clowns were safe. :nerd_face:

I prefer the term BanHammer LoL

Ordered. I can see how that could be useful.
I take it DX is also suffering a new year slowdown, I might see it in 6 weeks or so…

I think you might be disappointed - the DX light is 3xAAA, so how come in the photo it looks about 30cm long?

43.7cm long. its got a lot of dead space to fill with lead shot :wink:
and its either 1 18650 or 3 AAA

The three AAAs are all in a carrier in the handle grip.

Dimensions: 17.20 in x 1.73 in x 1.73 in (43.7 cm x 4.4 cm x 4.4 cm)

Weight: 10.76 oz (305 g)

Ordered one... I'm not expecting much, but given the form factor, at least it will look cool on the shelf :p

For those who wouldn’t mind a YEZL logo, Wallbuys has one (identical?) for under $18

That is not a cattle prod? Or stun light?

Mod it with a laser.

Looks identical to the one I reviewed.

Knew I’d seen it somewhere before. :wink:

I take it all back - you may not be disappointed, but I wouldn’t feel too confident walking around town with it.

“But it’s a torch officer”. “Yeah, right”.