MrLite J4

I already use some fat magnets in there.

Crudely put.

If you don't own something you can use as a conductive spacer, don't buy this light!

I plan to take a grinder to this light. The tube is just too long. Hopefully they'll bring out other battery tubes.

I want 16340, 14500, 17500 ad 18650 tubes.

If I have to choose one, I want 16340 tubes.

The underexposed beamshots showed me how bright the trustfire R5 is. Wish list just got a bit bigger

The Trustfire R5 is the brightest AA light I own. It is producing nearly as much light as the ROP low in a 6D Mag.

Everything I've got that is brighter is a whole lot bigger. It isn't perfect but it is good. Review here.

Review: TrustFire R5-A3 XP-G R5 1xAA 3-mode

Doing the runtime tests seems to show up a feature/bug. It seems to shut off after a while. Will need to look at the runtime graphs to see how long.

It doesn't seem to be an issue in the real world though - shutoff is several hours.

Don,

are you still testing the non-blf model (used for beamshots) or do you have the "production" version with very low - low - mid - high?

Thanks a lot (I'm sooo curious about this feature/bug). One of the low-low features I use is leaving the flashlight on all night when sleeping in hotels...

This is the non-BLF version. I'm still waiting for the BLF one.