Multi-Colored XM-L ?

Has anyone posted some builds using this emitter?

Multi-Colored XM-L

Like the one over at ME has the
Red, Green, Blue, Cool White

Sure would like to see a build and how it works etc etc

Not many custom builds, only one that I remember is a Skilhunt H02 that someone modded it in, but Cereal_Killer and Dr Jones have some cool drivers for it.

My Nitecore Tube mod uses one

Edit: and lots of my other mods could run on these, but the white beam pattern suffers so I tend to use individual color components:
Solarstorm SC02
EX11, HL50, C10R
Blackshadow Queen
EMERALD

i used one with the driver Mountain Electronics had for it but i would like to see a better driver for it though

I’ve build a P60 drop in using one.

I did a SmallSun ZY-A29 (small 14500 zoomie) mod with XM-L and the intl-outdoor 17mm colourdriver (with resistor-swap to boost the white channel a bit), but never did a post on it.

Information on that build?

Got the LED and driver from intl-outdoor and just built it into a p60 shell. Mostly for the fun of it, quite useful tho!

http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60_78&product_id=451

with

http://www.mtnelectronics.com/opencart/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=90

i tried xml color once, do not have the light anymore, gave it to a friend, but what i did not like is that with clear tir you do not get good beam shape, none of the dies are in the center, and beam is kinda off round, i suspect op reflector or frosted tir would help in that case.

Are there other firmwares available for that driver? Can anyone make me some custom firmware if I was to spec out the modes I need?

Me doesnt have the 16mm one in stock just the 20mm and intl outdoor only sells the 16mm version. Both sites offer the same driver for the multi color mcpcb. i am going to build one probably into a Convoy M2 host

unfortunately not, a while ago i build a powerfull green lamp, for a friend, she needed it for her theather performance, she runs kids art school, the only powerful green led i found (that i could get at the time ) was ledengin lz4. about 600lm but it is 12v led
there are sst90 green, they are 1200lm but i could not find one than.

Contact Cereal_Killer... he's worked with these a lot.

This LED is also in use on the new Fenix LD75C flashlight.

Cereal_Killer is a busy man i would go another route ?

There are several RGB threads on BLF. As stated above C_K (Dan Gostlin) is the RGB guy, but has not been active on the forum for a few weeks, so PMs are probably not going to work. I think he has a website, probably by the same name. A little bit of Googling should find him, but I don’t know if he is still in business.

C_K’s driver is pretty cool. It features a mode that cycles through the colors if you like that sort of thing. My kids love it.

Also Mountain Electronics’s driver has two mode groups, with some novelty stuff. There’s a description of it on ME’s site.

Here’s mine: Skilhunt H02 RGBW + Colour Spectrum

Sick build