Multimeter Questions

Ok dagnabbit! LOL! You guys are going to break me. Give me a link.

I did a article on how to use a DMM, you can find here.

http://www.amazon.com/Mastech-Light-LX1010BS-display-Luxmeter/dp/B004KP8RE2/ref=sr_1_12?s=photo&ie=UTF8&qid=1316940715&sr=1-12

Ok I will have to think about that one.

And I did buy from both those sellers. I know for sure the first link I posted provides good batteries.

Excellent instructional. Well-written and extremely informative.

Yes, and thanks for posting that here.

I'm impressed! I wish I could write so clearly and informatively. Even in my own language, let alone a foreign language.

This really does set a standard I must try to reach...

I got one of these today. Very nice! Found out my Predator has a low tailcap reading though... :(

Count yourself lucky then, because I use the exact same DMM and my KE5 is drawing ~2.5A with fully charged Flames and Solarforce cells. I'm glad there's finally somebody else with the same DMM, flashlight and cells to compare to. \

EDIT: I want to say that I'm still happy with the output and amperage draw. I meant you're lucky if you're looking for a pocket rocket and not worried about LED life.

Only certain batteries will give me such high readings. I just checked it again and one of the Trustfire flame was in the 3.6 range and the other was like 2.4. Both are fully charged. The Xtar seem to stay right at around 3.

Read the instructions on the meter too... My old analog meter says something along the lines of "only use for 15 seconds every 5 minutes" for the 10A connection.