My COMETA is a POS - does not connect with tailcap spring - burned my finger [Hobby Ending - Enough is Enough]

Would you please describe your experience doing so… like shipping cost, And how Sender takes to your full refund request…

I’ll let you know the outcome, but won’t provide a detailed running commentary.

[quote=JamesB]

Amen……… +1

What “shipping cost” are you referring to?? :slight_smile:

Are you saying/asking that if someone wants a refund they should have to pay shipping back to BangBang for being sent a defective product that might go BoomBoom

I think not……………… Let the seller pay return shipping if they want the handy dandy “COMETA Pipe Bomb Kit” back.

I mean enough is really enough………… really it is. :slight_smile:

As a codicil to post # 90, I have made a thread here XXXXX that actually tells & describes each and every “fix” I did to my COMETA to hopefully make it somewhat safe to use.

These “fixes” are a compilation of “solutions” that for the most part others have come up with and been given credit for by me in the thread. But, it is all in a nice clean, uncluttered thread that is extremely easy to read and understand…. by hopefully anyone.

And please note, each and every one of the “fixes” that are detailed there is something that one needs to do to a +Brand New out of the box light, the COMETA+; to hopefully be able to use it and avoid potentially dangerous situations. IF you do the the “fixes” correctly……

Does anyone besides me see a problem with this picture :slight_smile:

I have found a 100% effective fix for all the Cometa problems

PAYPAL :wink:

I think he was responding to what I said about “I wouldn’t refuse shipping on a package from china”, that he is likely to not only not get his money back, but won’t have the light either.

Paypal will require him to ship back the light (if the vendor wants it back) in order for a full refund, and PP won’t get into arbitrating who should pay for shipping, unless it is spelled out in the vendor’s return policy. Shipping it back with a tracking number will cost him $60. USPS only ships to china via express mail, if you want a tracking number. He can ship for around $25 without a tracking number, but the package will never make it there, and he will have no proof of delivery.

He can file a PP claim for refund and hope Banggood won’t require the package to be sent back, but if BG does require the package back, his PP claim will be denied unless he ships it back with proof of delivery.

Does this catch 22 situation suck? Yes it does. Should BG recall the product? absolutely. Should BG send us all a new light that is to the original specs agreed upon? If they ever want to do business again, then Yes, or refund.

You`ve got a full refund, because you opened a ticket on PayPal? @bella-headlight

Robert

I have pm”d you :wink:

Imagine that………. :wink:

The immortal words of Brett H, from the COMETA thread that got LOCKED; are ringing in my head…. :wink:

Unlike myself, “Brett H is a smart man”. Because it seems, exactly as he said…………

At the mention of PayPal…… ‘Cultural Differences’ vanish and good ole’ common sense rears it’s head.

Wasn’t this light supposed to be a Jaxman and custom made by Jaxman. I remember that, but now that part has been removed from the main thread.

That is what is being said??
I also noticed that was missing from the original thread.
There had been a picture of the JAX Z1 on that thread I thought, is that what you remember tarver?
It is gone now.
That is disappointing, “if we are correct”; and Original Specs are being deleted from the OP???

IMHO…a few of you need to get your foot off the gas.

Special Edition GB lights typically evolve over time, and specs change or are updated without the organizers necessarily remembering to update the OP (or being told about the change in the first place…lol). It happens. It is the nature of doing this type of specialty light. The organizers typically have regular jobs and do the best they can to keep everyone updated. Ask me how I know :slight_smile:

Keep in mind also that you have a Chinese company manufacturing and distributing the light, Italians running the GB, and this forum is in English. The possibilities for mis-communication are huge. You must take that into consideration before you make knee-jerk reactions.

I’m not excusing any defects or poor manufacturing practices. However, implying that the Cometa organizers (originators of the OP) are intentionally deceiving members is very unfair. It seems to be an intentional effort to pour gasoline on a fire.

Hysteria does not help the situation. Facts do.

Cheers,
krono

I challenge you to show me even one such post saying what you have said in the quote above.

Otherwise this statement from you is absolute BS…………. :slight_smile:

There has been nothing but absolute support for ’Cyberescudo” throughout this whole fiasco, starting delivery of the first ’COMETA BOOMBOOM’ from BangBang.

Keep up………… :wink:

Now hold on a minute, you implied that very thing just above what Krono wrote. What else did you mean when you said this:

I think everyone here should think about if what they say will be helpful to anyone before they post. Noise is annoying, and purely negative posts help nobody.

Remember, there has already been one thread closed on this topic, and this one is trending that direction.

Well said. I don’t know why I even got involved. I didn’t even buy this light, but somehow I still managed to get my jimmies rustled. Backing out now since I have nothing to gain here anyway. Sorry for the noise, all.

Did you actually miss the last sentence?

It said this : “That is disappointing, “if we are correct”; and Original Specs are being deleted from the OP???

I “implied” that “if we are correct”… it would be disappointing . Nothing more & nothing less.

I have no idea if we are correct or not. That was made plain in my post.

:person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: