My flashlight collection

Well given alway well over 1/2 my flashlight. Anyways was bored today and wanted to post my collection. Here it is:
http://imgur.com/gallery/z8XTP

Nice… you’ve got some of the monsters. What’s your favorite?

If you want to compare yours to other people’s collection (or down-play your spending habit to a significant-other) this is a good thread to read: The BIG flashlight collection thread - List your flashlight collection here!

I visit there every few months

Nice lights, they go well into the period that I was not into flashlights yet (collecting microscopes).

Wow cool how is it going? been interested in a usb microscope every since this YTer used it for inspection and solder inspection.

I have only 1/3 of what I had. Gave away most of my little lights like 4-5 C8s, some maglite LEDs, HD 2010s and zoom XMLs. I’m thinking of getting at least a modded 8 inch thorfire those 12v battery ones and mod it to take my chinese HID & ballast. Otherwise I plan on getting either a Convoy L6? or ThorFire S70?

For outings I like the X6 for best throw out of the XML-T6 group, hitting trees at 100m+ and the ebay 85W HID it’s a bit stronger than your single build HID lights on your car, though I’m just waiting for a 6-10” head version if they ever make one. The ebay one if you’re alone causes way too much traffic stops nearby and also everybody ask how much it is, lol. Already got two people to buy it themselves after showing it to them.