My Next Light

Hey BLF Community,

I’m relatively new here but I LOVE this place already. I need help choosing my next light. Here’s my current lineup -

Olight - Seeker 2 Pro, S1R Baton, S1R Baton II (current EDC), H1R, H2R, I3T EOS x 2, I1R EOS

Thrunite - TN12, TC10 V2

Reylight Lan Ti V2, FW3A x 2, Eagtac D25C, Convoy S3, Prometheus Beta Copper, Noctigon M43 Meteor, and Manker e14

I am definitely buying some (6) LT1s for myself and family members, I ordered a Lumintop IYP365 last night with the coupon that was posted here, and I plan to get an FW3A Colors and/or FW3T with the SST20 emitters, but you all know how it is, if there’s a chance that there’s a really nice budget light out there that I haven’t tried, I need it.

I’m currently contemplating the Convoy S2+, Lumintop Tool AA and/or AAA, Emisar D4, and/or FF e07 but I would like some input from the experts on here.

We use lights for all kinds of activities. I am an A/V and Security Integrator and I often find myself crawling in attics or trying to see a connection in the back of an unlit rack. We also like to camp, hike and field herp (go out looking for reptiles and amphibians). My wife loves the Convoy S3 because of it’s bright floody beam when she goes out to close up our chickens at night.

I also need to get some more quality cells and a good charger as when I first started buying 18650 lights, I just bought what was cheap on Amazon which I’m reading here to be a potentially big mistake. I have bought some Samsung 30Qs and Sanyo GAs recently for my FW3As on the advice of a friend who turned me on to the site but I need some Button Tops for the LT1s, some RCR123A/18340s, 14500s, and some NiMH Rechargeable AA/AAA for around the house. I will post this in the battery section but I figured I use this post as a catch-all. I plan to get some Eneloops but I don’t want to get too many now as I don’t see any deals. I just want enough to get me by and then I will stock up when the deals come around. I remember last year that there were some good deals on Amazon between Black Friday/Cyber Monday and Christmas.

For the charger I would like to just buy once and cry once as the saying goes. If that means sucking it up and getting the SkyRC MC3000, so be it. However, if I can get something that will do everything I need - charge/discharge LiIon cells and NiMH as well as test the questionable batteries that I have, that’s cool too. I just don’t want to buy something now for $40 and then want the $100 model in a couple of months.

Thanks for any and all the help!

Chris

WK30. Seriously.

You won’t want to put it down.