Nealgadget's 2020 Father's Day Giveaway -- FREE: Lumintop FW21 Pro, Olight S1R TI Baton, Meote FM1 Winners posted!

Hey Neal, on this year’s Father’s Day, I will spend time with my girlfriend’s father and celebrate my best friend’s birthday.

Hey Neal, on this year’s Father’s Day I will spend time with my Mom and Dad and do some things around the house for them that they can no longer do for themselves.

Hey Neal, on this Father’s Day, I will call my dad.
And, of course, continue to disappoint him.

Hey Neal, on this year’s Father’s Day, I will spend the day fishing with my Dad.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Hey Neal, on this year’s Father’s Day, I will spend time with my family, probably going hiking, and then try to work on some flashlight modding!
Happy Father’s Day, Neal!

lol, is this a once a year occurrence

Hey Neal, on this year’s Father’s Day, I will….do nothing as usual :stuck_out_tongue: never been into celebrating it as every day we should bless our parents

Hey Neal, on this year’s Father’s Day, I will……have a bbq and give him a hug!

Hey Neal, on this Father’s Day I will play the keyboard at church for the first time in months. Wearing a mask.

And then hang out with my daughters on the porch in the afternoon.

Hey Neal, on this year’s Father’s Day, I will play dolls with my daughter, swaddle and change diapers ))

Hey Neal! On Father’s Day I’ll spend time with my family, eat way to much, play games, and enjoy being alive!

Hey Neal, on this year’s Father’s Day, I will… have to settle for virtual visits with the kids.

Hey Neal, on this year’s fathers day I will install a cell phone booster at my parents house so they can finally make video calls from home. And also win a flashlight of course.

Hey Neal, on this year’s Father’s Day, I will call my dad & make a pizza

Hey Neal, on this year’s Father’s Day, I will remind my dad it’s father’s day somewhere in the world but that he already got his and can’t have two :wink:

Hey Neal, on this year’s Father’s Day, I will give my dad a torch, creating another flashaholic.

On this fathers day I will give my dad a gift, I dont know what yet, but it will be something he likes

Hey Neal, on this Fathers Day, I will make him let me pay for dinner this time, plus he could use a new light…

Hey Neal, on this Father’s Day, I will send him the Tom Tom GPS unit my mom bought him, so that she can push him to get out and travel to enjoy their retirement more.

Hey Neal, on this year’s Father’s Day, I will take my 8-yr old son on a hiking trip for the 2nd time this year. We haven't gone out as much because of the pandemic.