Need an 8 pack of AA eneloops.. Whats the hottest deal going?

Need an 8 pack of AA eneloops… Can that be had under $20 right now?

Talk with chibim, I don’t know if he has any left but here is his sale thread
eneloop sale

8 AA eneloop under $20…??? That will not be easy.

There was a post on here about a month ago saying 8 packs could be had on eBay for $15… But looks like that is long gone

If you’re in Canada… Eneloop 8xAA from Dell for $19.99CAD. Manufacturer Part# : SECHR3U8BPN

Costco has 8 AA plus 4 AAA and a charger for $24.99. They do go on sale for $19.99 occasionally

Thomas Distributing has pretty good prices on this kind of stuff if you are in the US. You will need to add a small shipping fee unless you can combine your order with a couple of friends/family/neighbours to get to $100.

http://www.thomasdistributing.com/Maha-Imedion-AA-2400mAh-Rechargeable-Batteriesbr-Low-Discharge_p_2252.html

Imedion 2400AA are very good LSD cells at about $11 for a 4-pack. Other quantities at similar rates.

We occasionally get Eneloops here for around the $20 for 8-pack when Dick Smith has an online sale. The rest of the time they are over twice that!

Ah got some on ebay for 21.14… good enough. Thanks

I buy duraloops on eBay by the 8 pack for $14.99 shipped. They are rewrapped eneloops.

well damn thats good to know

If you want the link send me a pm. I have bought 24 from the same seller and I have tested them and they are identical to my eneloops in original wrappers.

Ok I’m not sure when I’ll be needing any more but if I ever do I won’t forget about this. Thanks

I was in the Waterbury, CT store just yesterday and they were $19.97

The “.97” means they are on clearance.

Did you purchase any? I'm going in the next couple of days to buy a new TV. Maybe I'll grab some before they stop carrying them..

No, I still have plenty of the Duraloops. My first reaction was to buy though. Old habits are hard to quit. :wink:

I don't need more to be honest. I just can't help myself when I see a good deal lol!