Need flashlight advice from hunters

I never heard someone hunt with blue or UV light. I got to try that :)

The real truth is that UV light is best for finding blood trace in closed spaces if you use luminol spray(which is forensic stuff). Blood glows in combination with luminol and UV light. So if you got enough money for spray it can be done outdoors :)

It looks just like this:

But for scope hunting you would got to have ultra mega UV light to hunt up to 100 meters, and they could see it as any other color IMO.

And I would not say that most of game are daltonists. Camo wear is not just for hunters cool looks it obviously helps in fields.

I really admire to scientist who manage to find out on which color certain animal reacts and on which does not react. I think no one can be 100% sure? Or I am wrong? I would like to see list of game and list of color they see or not see.

Edit: Stihl sprayer with luminol and I am 100% sure no game would be lost to the end of our lives :) (joke but it can be done)

If we have experienced chemist here I would like to know how to make cheap diy luminol. It would impress some hunters that never heard about that.

Another edit: I managed to find hunting video with luminol and UV light here:

I’ve given my stepson (who is an avid hunter of everything) several lights—one of his favorites is an S6 XP-G2 1A dedome with a true moonlight—walking to the stand in total darkness doesn’t take much light —the little light driven at 3amps smooth reflector also gives pretty nice throw 30k and spill—fits right in his side pocket comfortably

I can see your friend benefiting from a NW or WW C8, with L-M-H mode.

However keep in mind, IMO the most light used on a hunting trip is a headlamp while in camp after dark or a pocket EDC sized torch. We don't hunt at night. Chances of us shooting each other increases as light decreases and alcohol consumption increases. However in bear country you always have a torch close by in case one of them decides to pay you a visit at night.

I made a video testing all of the different options here if you guys are interested. TEST of Blood Tracking Flashlights!