Need help finding hand held hunting light

:slight_smile: no worries, what we both didn’t do was see if we could find a review of said light……

I think I am going to order the Z6 unless I stumble on something else before this afternoon, otherwise I’m going to drive myself and the wife crazy searching LOL.

Thanks for the review link, I couldn’t see any of the pics mentioned in the review though? I also did some looking on here and found a few reviews, one would be a praise and the other indicating the light was “garbage” . Reviews on both ends of the spectrum are not uncommon for about any product though depending on reviewer’s perspective and experience, so I am going with the majority rules approach : ) .

Just wanted to say thanks again - hopefully you haven’t played a role in creating a new obsession for me : ).

I ordered an Ultrafire XML zoomie from a US Ebay seller, less the $16 shipped, this light but not this seller.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adjustable-Focus-UltraFire-1800lm-CREE-XML-T6-LED-Flashlight-Torch-Zoom-In-Out-/230853847037?pt=US_Flashlights&hash=item35bff627fd#ht_6619wt_1211

Not the exact light that was reccomended but very close, I hope :). Its a good starting point for me at least.

Thanks to your advice I have been in contact with Kumabear and will be placing a battery order shortly and am going to pair them with a nitcore charger he has approved of.

I am already pondering the next purchase, but we want go there just yet until I actually get this one in hand…

That looks a good choice, load the carrier up with eneloops or primaries and run a single run of insulation tape around, you have two choices of back up cell, and as its 3aaa, there’s still the option of a nanjg in the future to get rid of the blinkies.

Hope it works out for you Eddie and any questions, you only have to ask. :bigsmile:

Eddie have you received your light? If so let us know your thoughts……………

:heart_eyes: this or :cry:

Find Eddie’s other thread - modding a zoomy, I think he likes it, even on 3 * AAA. :bigsmile:

What he is after is a 3 mode driver swap and possible nw emitter swap if your interested in helping? 8)

Ok thanks gords

gords definitely one of the most helpful (at least to me) members on here , and pretty well summed it up.

Thanks for checking in on me. I see you found the other thread, The link should anyone else be interested https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/15002