Need help to choose a new liion charger.

Hi,

anyone saw this Aweite V2/i2 before, or has some information about these 2 chargers?

Brand Name: Aweite
Model Number: V2

Model Number: I2

The first reminds me of a LaCrosse/Technoline BC700, the second one looks like a Nitecore i2 with LCD.

Thanks in advance.

Marc

How about the newest XTAR VP2? There are a few threads about this charger already. It is for most Li Ion cells. It has a few different options. I have the first version, and it is a very good charger.

http://www.xtarlight.com/05-chanpin/p-001-1.asp?styleid=301&style=New%20Arrival

I've never seen either charger. The first one looks/sounds really nice, but I wouldn't trust it without a proper review. What are you looking for in a charger? What kind of charge current(s)? What size cells? Discharge ability (this is a very new feature being found in these small chargers).

What about the new efest BIO v2 HKJ just reviewed?

-Garry

I look for a charger which can handle 3.2V and 3.7V. (3.2V for RCR123 for an older camera).
This was the only charger which supports both voltages, and 1.2V as well.
Couldn’t find any test/review about this “”SingFire”:http://www.myled.com/p3323-led-flashlight-charger-four-slot-dc4-2v-375-4ma-eu-standard.html”.

Cells would be 18650, 16650, 16340/RCR123, 14500 and maybe later 10440.
Dis-charge would be a nice feature.

The XTAR VP2 looks good very good.
I’ll read the reviews about the Efest and XTAR.

Thanks

Nitecore has a charger coming soon that can handle both chemistries. Opus does too, but it's inconvenient to change voltage and it will probably be released for sale after the Nitecore.

V2 in that link has Nitecore in description, it could be unbranded one.

There is already thread about new charger like that:

It reads mah of battery, instant detection of bad cell, detects battery internal resistance, with 2 charging modes(500&1000mah)

Since I always wanted something like that I send request to this seller and still waiting response and paypal invoice.